PDA

View Full Version : AMP Question....Anybody Else Get This?

kristenrice
02-27-2010, 01:15 PM
I finished my AMP today and it did not go to the "offers". Instead, I got this...

"Thank you for participating!
Due to the survey being performed in an external system, we are unable to credit you for this survey immediately. Please allow a week or two for us to do this."

Do you think I will eventually get the credit?

marcymajor
02-27-2010, 04:19 PM
kristen-you are not the only one who wonders about that amp crediting. i got the same thank you page that you did when i did an amp survey on wednesday and when i tried to do another one a couple of hours later (after clearing my cookies) a page came up saying that there were no surveys available. let's all keep our fingers and toes crossed that eventually we will see the credit for these surveys.:sunshine:

29apr00
03-01-2010, 09:22 AM
Agree, I got that page on Saturday, was unable to get another one later in the day, and it never credited. According to the daily survey thread, it has happened to a few people AFAIK, no one has received credit yet.

SunshineGirl
03-01-2010, 09:42 AM
I just emailed our network contact to see if I can get any information on this.

29apr00
03-01-2010, 10:52 AM
Thanks for being on top of this Tricia! Let's hope for good news.

SunshineGirl
03-01-2010, 10:12 PM
The AMP people responded and basically said that the error you are getting is because you have two active AMP sessions going at the same time. They think that people are doing them through multiple rewards sites and could be cheating the system. They said that not EVERYONE that it happens to is cheating but that it does mean you have two sessions open at the same time somehow and you will not get credit for the second one.

marcymajor
03-02-2010, 05:39 AM
Tricia-not to sound too stupid but how does one have 2 active amp sessions going at the same time? also, i thought you could only take 1 amp survey every 24 hours if you totally completed it so how could you possibly get credit for 2? can i assume from your post that the people who got the message about their survey crediting in a week or two will probably not get credit for it all. appreciate you checking on this issue with amp and also appreciate everything you do for us here at sr.:sunshine:

marcymajor
03-02-2010, 01:27 PM
just giving this a little bump.:D

SunshineGirl
03-02-2010, 01:34 PM
That's all of the information that they would give me. :(

29apr00
03-02-2010, 01:36 PM
Sorry, but that is total BS. If they knew that you had taken a survey someplace else, they would have bumped you out at the begining, like they do it you try to do one within the 24 hrs. And the error says you WILL get credit at a later day. Sunshine Rewards is the only site that i belong to and do survey's for, and I got that "error" at 8am on a Saturday morning, so there was no way i could have taken a survey at some other site. That's just AMP's way of getting our information for the Survey without getting credit.

SunshineGirl
03-02-2010, 01:46 PM
Sorry, but that is total BS. If they knew that you had taken a survey someplace else, they would have bumped you out at the begining, like they do it you try to do one within the 24 hrs. And the error says you WILL get credit at a later day. Sunshine Rewards is the only site that i belong to and do survey's for, and I got that "error" at 8am on a Saturday morning, so there was no way i could have taken a survey at some other site. That's just AMP's way of getting our information for the Survey without getting credit.

I have passed along your sentiments. :)

29apr00
03-02-2010, 02:31 PM
:rotfl: Thanks, but i'm sure they could care less that I/we are upset.

Oh well....off to do My2Cents.

lanny76
03-03-2010, 11:11 AM
Dear me, but that business about 2 sessions going at once is weird! When I got that message, I did have another window open that was on a sports page or something like that - so I don't think that could be a big deal.
Like the other poster said, AMP only lets you in after 24 hours, bumps you out if they think you've tried/taken a survey already (even if it was a matter of getting an error page and not actually even completing a survey!), so I don't even see how the system would let you try to get 2 at the same time! (ha, I have enough trouble qualifying for one, never mind 2 at once!:p )
Since this message does say you will get credit at a later date, that is like a promise of compensation that they should be held to. But sounds like they don't want to - because it's easier to say the error is on the survey taker's part. :rolleyes:

bajam
03-03-2010, 11:20 AM
I sometimes get into a survey that looks an awful lot like AMP while doing the DS. Like it is from that company. I know one time I completed it, and then AMP told me I had already done one for the day. I wonder if that could mess things up?

29apr00
03-03-2010, 02:34 PM
I always exit out of a DS if it comes up an AMP survey before i have taken my AMP for the day. It's only happened a handful of times.

marcymajor
03-10-2010, 11:53 AM
Tricia-just out of curiousity have you heard anything more about the amp surveys some of us took in the last 2 weeks that came up with the message about crediting in a week or two?:D

marcymajor
03-11-2010, 11:29 AM
just a little bump.:D

m 'n c
03-11-2010, 12:52 PM
Tricia-just out of curiousity have you heard anything more about the amp surveys some of us took in the last 2 weeks that came up with the message about crediting in a week or two?:D

Being that these track by cookies I'm betting that they aren't going to credit since they won't have a way of tracking back to you now.

SunshineGirl
03-11-2010, 02:06 PM
Because it is an anti-fraud mechanism, there will be no other credits coming in.