PDA

View Full Version : Forget Phil...

jnorth1007
03-08-2010, 08:28 PM
The real indicator of the end of Winter is when I make my first flip flop order from Shoebuy!!! I saw the increased credits for today and the sun was shining so I made two orders today. One for me and one pair for each of the kids. I have missed my flip flops!!!

Iteach
03-08-2010, 08:46 PM
I'm right there with you. Can't wait to start wearing my flip flops! I'll have to check out Shoebuy tonight!

SunshineGirl
03-08-2010, 09:10 PM
The real indicator of the end of Winter is when I make my first flip flop order from Shoebuy!!! I saw the increased credits for today and the sun was shining so I made two orders today. One for me and one pair for each of the kids. I have missed my flip flops!!!

And I am happy to report that I see your credit!

m 'n c
03-08-2010, 09:14 PM
I bought 4 pairs last week (not shoebuy) and I can't wait till they come in. I'll be checking out Shoebuy tonight.

jnorth1007
03-08-2010, 09:21 PM
And I am happy to report that I see your credit!

Both? LOL I did 2 orders today and it always scares me that one wont credit even though I wait for the confirmation emails to come in before I clear cookies and make the other order. works somtimes and somtimes it doesnt but they awlays get me my credits.

SunshineGirl
03-08-2010, 09:25 PM
Both? LOL I did 2 orders today and it always scares me that one wont credit even though I wait for the confirmation emails to come in before I clear cookies and make the other order. works somtimes and somtimes it doesnt but they awlays get me my credits.

One so far, but there is usually a couple of hours of delay on them.

jnorth1007
03-08-2010, 09:26 PM
Thanks!

jnorth1007
03-08-2010, 09:32 PM
Now I am in the mood to spend!!!!!!

ShanPooh
03-08-2010, 11:49 PM
I may have to look at Shoebuy to see if they have any cute sandals :clap: I should be safe to closet my winter boots by late April-May 1st :rolleyes:
It's about that time of year when the college students start sporting the sandals and flip flops, too. Of course, all of you folks from the warmer states would think these kids out of their minds wearing shorts the second the temps go into the 50's. Ah, such is life in Ohio :rotfl:

arob414
03-11-2010, 10:27 AM
I am ahead of you, placed my order on President's Day for 3 pr. Unfortunately, I misjudged Anna's growing foot and will have to return hers and re-order. She seems to have been dipping into Miracle Grow, lately. She isn't a little girl any longer.:( Upside, she can wear Grace's clothes, down side...lots of fighting. :rotfl:

mmm611
03-13-2010, 07:14 PM
Ha......Shoebuy has some new Shape Ups styles in, and even worse...I just checked and they have the Mary Jane style I want in my size. I need to resist the temptation to order another pair, but that 11% back is sooooooo tempting.....

m 'n c
03-14-2010, 01:32 PM
Ha......Shoebuy has some new Shape Ups styles in, and even worse...I just checked and they have the Mary Jane style I want in my size. I need to resist the temptation to order another pair, but that 11% back is sooooooo tempting.....

Just do it! :angel:

SunshineGirl
03-14-2010, 02:48 PM
Looks like Shoebuy is running a 20% off sale today for Daylight Savings. :)

spring
03-14-2010, 05:19 PM
Looks like Shoebuy is running a 20% off sale today for Daylight Savings. :)

Sigh...........that did it, I ordered. :D

mmm611
03-14-2010, 08:27 PM
Whoever likes Birkenstocks, I saw a TON of them on Shoebuy a few minutes ago.

I ended up getting a pair of sandals for right now. I think the SR increase is good till tomorrow, right? I may still buy the Sketchers, but I'll wait till tomorrow to do that. I did need new sandals last year and I really don't care for the ones I ended up with, so this is something I need, right? There were several pairs that looked like exactly like I wanted, so if these don't work, there are others I can try.

Biggest reason for not getting the Sketchers today though, is that the 20% off does not apply to those. It's been a while since I ordered, so I needed to get another order in first so I can claim that member discount on my next order!