PDA

View Full Version : 2Cents Survey

jtowner
03-11-2010, 08:36 PM
When I click on this tonight, i got this page, no email address. When I wait for a survey page, with 3 women on it saying you do not qualify. I remember have gotten that when 2cents was down. Anyone else getting that. Thanks for any help.

Jtowner

Date of Birth

Zip

Country

United States
Language

English
loading...loading...

lkat
03-11-2010, 08:49 PM
I JUST finished my M2C survey and completed one (after MANY tries, but still completed one :) )

I usually get that 3 women page when I don't qualify for one of those extra Friday night surveys...sorry I'm not much help, I don't know what could be going on! Hope you get one soon!

Iteach
03-11-2010, 08:53 PM
When I click on this tonight, i got this page, no email address. When I wait for a survey page, with 3 women on it saying you do not qualify. I remember have gotten that when 2cents was down. Anyone else getting that. Thanks for any help.

Jtowner

Date of Birth

Zip

Country

United States
Language

English
loading...loading...

Yes, I just got the same page when I tired to take a Y2C. I haven't taken one in weeks, so I think maybe there's something wrong on their end, but not sure. Hopefully it will be working soon!

lkat
03-11-2010, 10:24 PM
Well maybe I spoke too soon about m2c working fine b/c for the first time EVER foR me it didn't credit even though I got the congrats screen. Took a LONG time to get one today too, and now I don't have the patience to try again! Hope they're working again tomorrow!

jtowner
03-11-2010, 10:59 PM
Ikat, did you get the same beginning page we both fot, or did you get the regular 2cent page?

Jtowner

Leslie
03-11-2010, 11:12 PM
Ikat, did you get the same beginning page we both fot, or did you get the regular 2cent page?

Jtowner

I am getting a different beginning page too. Hoping they fix it soon.

jtowner
03-11-2010, 11:44 PM
I just tried it again, and I got the regular page. It should be working fine now, I did not try to take a survey yet.

Jtowner

Leslie
03-12-2010, 12:08 AM
I just tried it again, and I got the regular page. It should be working fine now, I did not try to take a survey yet.

Jtowner

It seems to be working now. I just took a survey and it credited! :sunshine:

lswheatly
03-12-2010, 02:08 AM
I hope mine credits. After numerous times, I finally got one and I would be very disappointed if it did not credit.

Claiken
03-12-2010, 02:23 AM
just wondering, when you guys try alot... how much time do you leave in between? Just wondering how often it is likely for greenfield to post more options. I got a few in last week, but have hit another wall of nothing available.