PDA

View Full Version : referral credit

KimCh
03-15-2010, 07:28 PM
Once your referral reaches their $5.00 how long does it take to get the $2.00 credit? Thanks

Leslie
03-15-2010, 07:45 PM
I think it happens overnight, so if they reached it today, you should see it tomorrow.

SCard
03-16-2010, 05:27 PM
Oh No! I refered someone who hit $5 last week and I haven't gotten the credit.:cry:

lswheatly
03-16-2010, 05:38 PM
Oh No! I refered someone who hit $5 last week and I haven't gotten the credit.:cry:

When they signed up, did they sign up through your referral link or did you provide it to them?

SCard
03-16-2010, 06:44 PM
I gave it to her, but I am new at Sunshine Rewards and I hope I did it correctly.

m 'n c
03-16-2010, 07:41 PM
does she show up in your referral list? (Go to Current Earnings and then click on the # of referrals). If she's listed and you don't see credit then fill out a Trouble Ticket (TT) and SR can look into it. If she's not in your list we need to help you get your referral information correct for next time :)

KimCh
03-16-2010, 10:49 PM
I did receive it overnight. Thanks for the info.

SCard
03-17-2010, 07:01 AM
does she show up in your referral list? (Go to Current Earnings and then click on the # of referrals). If she's listed and you don't see credit then fill out a Trouble Ticket (TT) and SR can look into it. If she's not in your list we need to help you get your referral information correct for next time :)

Thanks for your help, she is not listed. I'm not sure I will be refering anyone else.

m 'n c
03-17-2010, 11:18 AM
Thanks for your help, she is not listed. I'm not sure I will be refering anyone else.

You never know :)

Next time when you refer someone maybe tell them to make sure to click on your referral link and then also give them your member number so they can make sure it is in that box as well during the sign up process (I'm a tad paranoid about things like this).

momof3lovebugs
03-26-2010, 09:02 PM
I am wondering this too....I referred my mom who hit should've hit 7.00 yesterday (which would include her 2.00 sign up bonus). She told me she was at 6.80 and she took and completed a gf or ytc and finished it so she should be over the mark now. I don't see her in my current earnings though.....should she have been there as a pending referral? :blush: I know I gave her my link and my number and she said she clicked on my link to come here.....any ideas?

PSL1013
03-26-2010, 09:34 PM
I am wondering this too....I referred my mom who hit should've hit 7.00 yesterday (which would include her 2.00 sign up bonus). She told me she was at 6.80 and she took and completed a gf or ytc and finished it so she should be over the mark now. I don't see her in my current earnings though.....should she have been there as a pending referral? :blush: I know I gave her my link and my number and she said she clicked on my link to come here.....any ideas?

You gave her a link to come here to the forum, that would have nothing to do with referrals on the SunshineRewards website...the website is where she needed to put your member number in that box when she initially signed up or through a link that you sent to her from the SR website. No idea what else to suggest. :confused:

momof3lovebugs
03-28-2010, 07:36 PM
You gave her a link to come here to the forum, that would have nothing to do with referrals on the SunshineRewards website...the website is where she needed to put your member number in that box when she initially signed up or through a link that you sent to her from the SR website. No idea what else to suggest. :confused:
okay, back from girl scout training....I asked my mom and yes, she did use the link but yes, she did also input my number when signing up. I tried to open a tt but can't seem to figure out how to do it for this.:confused: Help anyone?

PSL1013
03-28-2010, 08:27 PM
okay, back from girl scout training....I asked my mom and yes, she did use the link but yes, she did also input my number when signing up. I tried to open a tt but can't seem to figure out how to do it for this.:confused: Help anyone?

click trouble ticket under member zone on the home page, scroll down to the bottom and click on open a new TT, in the drop down box click on account questions, then explain what happened and she will get back to you as soon as she can. HTH

momof3lovebugs
03-28-2010, 08:37 PM
:thanks: did it!

SCard
05-09-2010, 08:41 PM
Kind of strange. The person I referred hit $5 around March 11-12, I didn't get the credit and the referral wasn't listed under my account so I figured we did it wrong and I was out of luck. Yesterday I was checking my earnings and I see 1 referral under active referrals! I haven't been credited but at least it's there now. I filled out a trouble ticket. Hoping it's just taking a bit longer than usual.