PDA

View Full Version : Collections, etc.

rygirlsmum
10-12-2007, 02:16 PM
I know this is on another GPT site, but I'd rather shop through here. Do you know anything about them?

They have a cute street mat thatI'd love to order for my little man for Christmas....

SunshineGirl
10-12-2007, 03:18 PM
What's the actual web address for the site and I will take a look.

Blessing and Miracle
10-12-2007, 03:22 PM
What's the actual web address for the site and I will take a look.

www.collectionsetc.com :angel:

SunshineGirl
10-12-2007, 03:35 PM
Thanks! They are set to automatically decline loyalty sites, but I just sent an email to their affiliate manager.

rygirlsmum
10-12-2007, 04:01 PM
Thanks, Tricia, for contacting them! Hopefully they'll get back to you with a yes!

shades99
10-12-2007, 04:55 PM
I've placed about 3 orders through CollectionsEtc.com and they consistantly ship quick and have kept me notified of out of stock items and when they will ship. I like them:)

breyandra
10-27-2007, 01:47 PM
I know this is on another GPT site, but I'd rather shop through here. Do you know anything about them?

They have a cute street mat thatI'd love to order for my little man for Christmas....
I've ordered from them before and their stuff is really nice. I've bought gifts for others from them too and had the items shipped directly to the recipient with no problems whatsoever. All their items are reasonably priced too. I would order from them again, and I hope to see them get added here.

Blessing and Miracle
10-27-2007, 08:34 PM
Hopefully, Tricia will have better luck with adding them this time around.

PSL1013
03-30-2009, 07:29 PM
any word from www.collectionsetc.com one way or another? I found something on their ebay store but if I could go directly through them here with a coupon/deal I would much rather.

ligrumpygirl
03-30-2009, 07:37 PM
any word from www.collectionsetc.com one way or another? I found something on their ebay store but if I could go directly through them here with a coupon/deal I would much rather.

I am SUPPOSED to be ordering from there right now for DH but I am procrastinating! Was going to check here first...glad others asked also!

SunshineGirl
03-30-2009, 07:51 PM
Since it's been over a year since I emailed them last, I just tried again.

PSL1013
03-30-2009, 07:52 PM
I am SUPPOSED to be ordering from there right now for DH but I am procrastinating! Was going to check here first...glad others asked also!

They might have what you are looking for on their ebay store....at least we can get a little credit through ebay if they don't want to do business with SR? I did find this on their site and thought it interesting:

Q: I came to your site through an affiliate link or search link. Where do I enter the promo code?
A: Affiliate links are similar to Collections Etc. emails, described in the previous topic. Copy the Promo Code from your affiliate coupon/page and enter the Promo Code on the "Shopping Cart" page. If the affiliate promotion code featured a special offer, the discount will be applied at checkout on the "Payment Info" page.

PSL1013
03-30-2009, 07:54 PM
Since it's been over a year since I emailed them last, I just tried again.

oh, thank you!