PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone find they shop more..

momof3lovebugs
03-17-2010, 02:02 AM
..because they are here? :blush::rotfl: I find myself combing thru the offers to try and boost my earnings....hm, must try disney movie club, which btw, I do NOT need or wow! disney store is having a great sale on tees.....must stock up for our fall trip! :p
Does anyone else have this er, problem? Or is it just me? :D

sunshinecindy
03-17-2010, 08:40 AM
Oh, I'm the shopping queen on here. Remember, I see the sales and coupons ahead of time and I just sit and wait till I can post and shop. Its crazy, but fun, and what the heck. Its always stuff I need, or so I tell myself. :rotfl:

~Kathie
03-17-2010, 09:09 AM
I've always been a shopper. :angel: I usually target shop.......I'm looking for a particular item and find the best deal.

I do get sucked in when there is increased cash back or a good coupon. I usually can find something I 'need'. :rotfl:

cjnix32
03-18-2010, 08:40 PM
I usually get mad when I have to buy something I can't get through SR! But I do shop more. I didn't need the paperback book club, but couldnt' resist the increased cash back!

m 'n c
03-19-2010, 12:23 AM
Yes I have a shopping addiction. I'm trying to wean myself some and spend more time doing surveys rather than surfing around.

Blessing and Miracle
03-19-2010, 01:59 PM
Heck yeah! :rotfl: And i t's sooo fun to see the credits pend in my account. :)

TxAggies
03-19-2010, 03:18 PM
I would tend to agree somewhat, but an even bigger change for me personally is not so much that I am shopping more but that SR has changed the way I shop in that I am buying more online than from brick & mortar stores. Now if I need/want something, I first check to see if I can get it through SR and if so, order online; whereas before (hard to believe there was life before SR lol!) I would often just research it online then go buy it in person.

I do try to stay semi-disciplined about all of my shopping, whether online or in peson, and stick to necessities, but we all know how that goes!! ;)

Brer Shay
03-20-2010, 08:18 AM
I'm also doing more online than brick/mortar stores. So far I haven't purchased anything I wouldn't have otherwise, but many items would have been at a store instead of online.