PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Sunshine Rewards March Madness Brackets Challenge

m 'n c
03-17-2010, 12:39 PM
Is going to start tomorrow. It is totally free and really fun to play. If you would like to play along and get to know your fellow members, just give me your first name or nickname and a good email address and I will add you today. Anyone is eligible to play - new, old, inactive, lurkers, etc. You don't have to know anything about basketball to play either.

:sunshine:

fauntleroyfan
03-17-2010, 02:16 PM
Is going to start tomorrow. It is totally free and really fun to play. If you would like to play along and get to know your fellow members, just give me your first name or nickname and a good email address and I will add you today. Anyone is eligible to play - new, old, inactive, lurkers, etc. You don't have to know anything about basketball to play either.

:sunshine:

how is this game run?
i would like to play.

name can be fauntleroyfan
and email is XYZ

m 'n c
03-17-2010, 02:19 PM
We use CBSSportsline.com and I have created a group for all of us. You just need to go in and set up your bracket before the first game starts tomorrow. Then just sit back and yell at the TV until it is all over.

PSL1013
03-17-2010, 02:25 PM
We use CBSSportsline.com and I have created a group for all of us. You just need to go in and set up your bracket before the first game starts tomorrow. Then just sit back and yell at the TV until it is all over.

:rotfl:

fauntleroyfan
03-22-2010, 02:54 PM
well im shocked, this is the only brackett im actually doing good in this year.

fauntleroyfan
03-29-2010, 02:39 PM
i still have 1 team left but it looks like even if they lose out,i should still win.

:banana: