PDA

View Full Version : wondering

sunshinemckenzie
05-22-2007, 09:13 PM
How long does increase my margins take to credit. Trying so hard to hit the mark for the $200. I did the ONLINE AUCTION STARTER KIT yesterday...no email confirmation or credit just a charge to my CC. Been on and off the phone with them a couple times today trying to get at least an email confirmation...nothing yet. Around 5pm I did the INCREASE MY MARGINS...again a charge to my CC and no email confirmation or credit.

Sooooo has anyone recieved an email confirmation from either of these and how long did it take you to get credit?

jnorth1007
05-22-2007, 09:37 PM
Online Auction Kit I did yesterday and it took several hours to credit but it did. I didn't receive a confirmation email so I called today and the guy gave me the information over the phone that would have been in the email and he extended my trial offer through 6/22. I wont keep it that long because I don't trust a company that can't even send a simple confirmation email for someone who has paid for a product. I got the login info over the phone and I will check it out tomorrow.