PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know on 1800 petmeds if flea control counts?

momof3lovebugs
03-21-2010, 10:23 PM
We need flea and tick control so why not get some SR for it, right? :sunshine2: But on the 1 800 petmeds it says that some prescriptions are not creditable by law...so my question is does anyone know if flea/tick control will qualify for the cashback there? Thanks much!! :blush:

Leslie
03-21-2010, 10:37 PM
We need flea and tick control so why not get some SR for it, right? :sunshine2: But on the 1 800 petmeds it says that some prescriptions are not creditable by law...so my question is does anyone know if flea/tick control will qualify for the cashback there? Thanks much!! :blush:

I have ordered flea and tick control on there and received credit.

I *think* that it doesnt cover those that require a prescription from the vet. I think I remember reading that somewhere, but maybe someone else knows for sure what isn't covered.

momof3lovebugs
03-22-2010, 12:54 AM
I have ordered flea and tick control on there and received credit.

I *think* that it doesnt cover those that require a prescription from the vet. I think I remember reading that somewhere, but maybe someone else knows for sure what isn't covered.
cool! I thought it was for Rx meds, and since you can order this w/o...it should be okay! :thanks:

speechteachri
03-22-2010, 06:31 AM
Fronline is definitely convered. That is the only one I can speak on with first hand knowledge. But I think you'll be all set.

sunshinecindy
03-22-2010, 11:17 AM
Unless you can't buy it without an RX, it is covered. Some of the multi use ones, like Sentinel which is for fleas but also heartworm, would not be covered, or Comfortis which is for flea control but does require an RX.

momof3lovebugs
03-23-2010, 12:17 AM
very cool! I ordered today! :cooldance: