PDA

View Full Version : Disney Movie Club question

fourfoxesinpa
03-23-2010, 09:23 AM
Can anyone tell me how DMC ships their items? I received an email saying that my Princess and the Frog was shipped on 3/13 and I haven't received it yet. Do they use media mail? 10 days is a long time for a movie to get here - I'm worried that it got lost.

fourfoxesinpa
04-02-2010, 09:24 AM
The Easter Bunny was very happy that this movie finally arrived on 3/31. Is it typical for new releases to arrive more than 2 weeks after appearing on store shelves? Not sure if I'm "down wit dat." Hoping this was just a mailing glitch. But, at least it made it in time.

fanofree
04-02-2010, 09:04 PM
Hi! It seems DMC does not feel it necessary to give early release perks to members. I think mine arrived the same day as yours.

fourfoxesinpa
04-02-2010, 10:19 PM
I just can't figure out why it took more than two weeks - it was sent first class. If they mailed it the day it was released, it shouldn't have taken that long, maybe a week at the most...Unless it took a detour. I'll see when I order the next movie. Puzzling...:confused:

sqromano
04-03-2010, 11:07 AM
Mine took longer than I expected, too. I remember something similar with another movie before Christmas. I was starting to worry that it had gotten lost in the mail! I have found that non-new releases do seem to come a little faster, though.