PDA

View Full Version : question regarding multiple offers from same source

momof3lovebugs
03-29-2010, 08:42 PM
Just curious, Vista Print seems to have multiple offers on the offers page. Can you sign up for more than one? I did the one that had the 10th anniversary free products and got the credit. Wondering if you can do more than one or is that considered double dipping? :confused: sorry, can't find the answer anywhere....thanks for any reply!

Leslie
03-29-2010, 08:44 PM
I think you can do all of them! I have ordered a lot from Vista and gotten credit each time. Happy Shopping! :sunshine:

m 'n c
03-29-2010, 08:44 PM
As far as I understand you can do more than one but I think it works best if you wait 30 days inbetween if that makes sense.

momof3lovebugs
03-29-2010, 08:47 PM
As far as I understand you can do more than one but I think it works best if you wait 30 days inbetween if that makes sense.
Yes, thirty days in between each posting, right? Stagger the offers, so to speak? That I can do! Need to boost my numbers to try and make SM next quarter anyway!! :D

momof3lovebugs
04-05-2010, 08:31 PM
Okay, did I do a rookie mistake? I didn't change my email addy that was in their database..... did I blow it?:blush:

Iteach
04-05-2010, 08:49 PM
Okay, did I do a rookie mistake? I didn't change my email addy that was in their database..... did I blow it?:blush:

No, I don't think you blew it. You should be fine. I always use the same email address and have done several Vista Print offers over the last 3 years.

momof3lovebugs
04-05-2010, 09:39 PM
Phew! I hope it credits! If you need business cards, go now! I got some for me and some for my bil. They have some really neat designs!