PDA

View Full Version : Toys R Us

penn19
10-15-2007, 05:29 PM
Has anyone ordered video games from TRU? I know it says they don't give credit on gaming systems, but I was wondering if that also included the games or not.

mjjmbnmm
10-15-2007, 06:20 PM
I ordered 3 games yesterday, I'll let you know when and if it credits.

m 'n c
10-15-2007, 06:24 PM
I ordered from Gamestop on Wednesday of last week and my package was at my door by Friday. I got credit on Sunday with the manual upload. Their % back was 4% so if its just video games you might want to check them out.

penn19
10-15-2007, 06:25 PM
I thought of that, but right now TRU has buy 2 get one free. On some of the games it probably would be better to go with gamestop though, as TRU does not include all games.

mjjmbnmm
10-15-2007, 06:35 PM
the only games that aren't included in the sale, are the preorder ones.

Arky
10-15-2007, 07:10 PM
the only games that aren't included in the sale, are the preorder ones.

That's not what I found when I was looking. We have Gameboys and Game Cube and most of the games weren't included. The ones that were on sale, weren't available, seemed to be soldout online. :confused:

m 'n c
10-15-2007, 07:14 PM
I thought of that, but right now TRU has buy 2 get one free. On some of the games it probably would be better to go with gamestop though, as TRU does not include all games.

Oooh I didn't know that. I need to check that out.

mjjmbnmm
10-15-2007, 07:30 PM
That's not what I found when I was looking. We have Gameboys and Game Cube and most of the games weren't included. The ones that were on sale, weren't available, seemed to be soldout online.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry to hear that, my mom and sister both order 3 gmaeboy games and got everything they wanted and the free game. The flyer says it's for all games, so I don't know why their not allowing you to order the ones you want.

Kycha
10-15-2007, 07:48 PM
That's not what I found when I was looking. We have Gameboys and Game Cube and most of the games weren't included. The ones that were on sale, weren't available, seemed to be soldout online.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry to hear that, my mom and sister both order 3 gmaeboy games and got everything they wanted and the free game. The flyer says it's for all games, so I don't know why their not allowing you to order the ones you want.
In store is on all video games. Online is select video games.

m 'n c
10-15-2007, 07:57 PM
Thanks I now have 3 more xmas presents checked off my list. I just called home and got a few for my brother. :)

mjjmbnmm
10-15-2007, 09:12 PM
Thanks for the info on instore vs. online.