PDA

View Full Version : DermStore Giveaway winners announced

sunshinecindy
03-31-2010, 04:34 PM
Be watching for an exciting game where you can win hundreds of dollars of fantastic skin care products from the DermStore, right here in this thread.

KimCh
03-31-2010, 06:04 PM
I am watching!!!!

kristenrice
04-01-2010, 01:01 AM
Oooh, me too! :sunshine:

speechteachri
04-01-2010, 06:29 AM
I'm waiting! :)

jnorth1007
04-01-2010, 08:41 AM
I'm waiting!:)

sunshinecindy
04-01-2010, 09:34 AM
Game on:

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/videoblog/

KimCh
04-01-2010, 12:52 PM
Just checked out Dermstore. I am very interested in the dermalogica daily exfolient. I use a daily scrub but it does not contain rice. I have never seen an exfolient that used rice. I love trying new products and this is now on my list.
The other product would be the 3 lab perfect lite sunblock. I see they offer it for neck, body and face. The sunblock I am using right now irritates my eyes so I may have to give this a shot.

The prices seem in line with what I usually pay so I wouldnt hesitate to order through Dermstore.

momof3lovebugs
04-01-2010, 01:04 PM
This product is intriguing to me, however, at the price I would never try it w/o seeing results on someone I know. I definitely need a little help to get rid of the turkey neck syndrome :blush: so if it works, it will be worth it.
Extreme Lift Face by Kinerase (1 fl oz.)
I was hoping that dermologica would be a nice product but I am sensitive to salycilic(sp) acid, so unfortunately for me, it won't work. :(
Will check out some others!

Miwing
04-01-2010, 01:44 PM
After watching the video and going to the website, the product that I would like to try is the dermalogica daily microfoliant. One of the things that I suffer with is very dry skin and I believe that a good microfoliant might be the ting that could make my skin feel and look better. Now the price is somewhat concerning at $50.00 for a 2.8 oz bottle but they due offer free shipping. It might be nice to try once and see how it does. :)

BaseballMom
04-01-2010, 03:29 PM
After watching the video and visiting the website, the product that I would most like to try is the 3LAB WW Eye Cream. I have to admit I was a little shocked at the price $250 for a 0.5 oz container. But if the saying is true that you get what you pay for, this cream must be AMAZING!!!!

I would also like to try the Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant. The product is rated on their website as a "shopper's choice". There are also numerous positive comments from users of this product. It is priced at $50 for a 2.6oz container. This is more in line with what I would expect to pay for a high quality product.

Hedy
04-01-2010, 09:07 PM
I'm interested in the Daily Microfoliant by Dermalogica-I have some acne scarring that could use exfoliation.

lswheatly
04-02-2010, 01:00 AM
After visiting the DermStore, I was surprised to find a lot of different products. However, the one product that interest me was the dermalogica daily microfoliant. I need something that is safe enough for me to use on a daily basis, to clean off makeup, and not make my skin irritated. The price is a little on the steep side. But if I were chosen to try the products I might find that it is worth price.

speechteachri
04-02-2010, 10:25 AM
I just spent over an hour on the Dermstore site. I think it would be interesting to try the

Extreme Lift Face by Kinerase (1 fl oz.)

However, after spending so much time on the products I ended up placing an order for a sample kit of the Rosacea care products. I have been having sever problems with my skin since December with my rosacea and nothing is working. I finally found a new dermatologist, but I am hoping the sample products will come soon enough to give them a try before my appt. I really don't like having to use prescription creams and lotions if I don't need to. The products look promising....we'll see. I'll try to remember to report back and let everyone know my reviews.

BTW, on the site I clicked through the link for the free product with purchase, and that product never showed up in my shopping cart, even though it says it will be entered automatically....don't know if I will get it or not, but it was a lip product, so I hope so, as I need some new lipstick. I'll report on that too when my order comes in.

Thanks for the contest. I probably wouldn't have thought to look at this line otherwise.

SunshineGirl
04-05-2010, 10:42 AM
Bumping up this contest!

lkat
04-05-2010, 02:52 PM
Thanks for the reminder about this contest! I just checked out their website, and this is what I would love to try:

Sunforgettable Brush SPF 30 Sunforgettable Brush SPF 30
by Colorescience
Sunforgettable is an incredible clear, weightless powder that provides long-lasting SPF 30 sun protection. This brush-on mineral formula is free of dyes, chemicals, colorants and odors, making it ideal for anyone and everyone - men, women, children, even people with rosacea or eczema!

This powder will keep your skin cool and can even be applied and be effective on skin already reddened by the sun. It is effective after skin peels, laser resurfacing and most surgical procedures. It will not burn your eyes, rub off on your clothes or come off in water.

Sunforgettable has now received the FDA seal of approval and the Seal of Recommendation from the Skin Cancer Foundation of America. More ยป
$50.00

Extremely pricy for a sunscreen, but it sounds incredible. I would need to try something that's this expensive before I would buy it, but it seems like it would address a lot of issues we have here with sunscreen! Currently I have to use 4 different sunscreens for the 5 members of our family :rolleyes: We all (except my dh) have sensitive skin and all react to different chemicals/ additives to different sunscreens on our faces. Would save me a huge hassle if I could find ONE that worked for ALL of us :)

SunshineGirl
04-07-2010, 10:31 AM
No one else wants to win free products from Dermstore??

secretmoney
04-07-2010, 12:20 PM
My favorite product from the Dermstore is the 3Lab Perfect Lite Sunblock. I would love to try it but it is a little pricey. I would pay for a really good sunblock if I knew for sure that it worked for me.

toystoryduo
04-07-2010, 12:25 PM
I just checked out Dermstore's website and they have a ton of great products over there! :cooldance:

I'm interested in:

Daily Microfoliant by Dermalogica- This product sounds like a great way to help skin become smoother and brighter. I have sensitive skin so I need a product that doesn't have harsh chemicals in it.

Age Transforming Hydramist by Canyon Ranch Your Transformation- I love the idea of having a portable mist that hydrates the skin and has antioxidants in it! I have dry, sensitive skin and I usually put moisturizer on 2-3 times a day. I love the idea of having a mister than I can spray on over makeup that allows my face to feel hydrated again.

The prices for both products are a little steep for me right now ($50/each), but they do offer free shipping on both of them. Both items are going on my to try list! :cooldance:

Leslie
04-07-2010, 01:23 PM
Thanks for the reminder! I just watched the video and have been looking around on their website. I am most interested in the 3LAB Perfect Sunblock SPF 55. I am always looking for a good sunscreen, as it is quite hot and sunny in Texas, especially during the summer! I am picky about my sunscreens though because I hate it when they make your face feel greasy. This sunscreen is a bit pricey, but I would be willing to pay for it if I knew for sure that it worked.

fourfoxesinpa
04-07-2010, 05:09 PM
I have never seen a powdered cleanser that activates with water. I find this very handy and ideal for travel. No worrying about leakage or that pesky airport security 3 oz. rule. That's why I am interested in the Daily Microfoliant by Dermalogica. Plus, it seems to me that it would stay "fresher" longer. The $50 price seems to be in line with beauty counter products.

sunshinecindy
04-07-2010, 06:10 PM
I have never seen a powdered cleanser that activates with water. I find this very handy and ideal for travel. No worrying about leakage or that pesky 3 oz. rule. That's why I am interested in the Daily Microfoliant by Dermalogica. Plus, it seems to me that it would stay "fresher" longer. The $50 price seems to be in line with beauty counter products.

I can tell you that 3oz goes really really far, you just use such a small amount, maybe a teaspoon each time.

3dog2kidmom
04-09-2010, 10:40 PM
Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant: An exfoliant gentle enough for every day use.

I'd love to try this!

ligrumpygirl
04-09-2010, 10:42 PM
This looks good to me...always looking for good spf that won't run at Disney!!

Cellex-C Sun Care SPF 30: Excellent, water resistant protection for high activity in the sun.

sunshinecindy
04-13-2010, 11:48 AM
I am shocked and disappointed that so few members have taken advantage of this great contest. There are hundreds of dollars of fantastic products to be given away here just for watching the video and looking at the site, no purchase necessary.

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/videoblog/

jnorth1007
04-13-2010, 12:01 PM
Perfect Sunblock SPF 55 by 3LAB (3.4 oz.)

I need to get some of this. I have noticed freckles turning up in the areas that I get a lot of sun like next to my eyes on my cheek bones. I am going to be spending a lot more time at the ball park this summer and in the sun but I hate sunblocks that are too thick or perfumed for my face. I don't like to feel like I have any on. Plus I can use it for Disney in October!!!

shmily1
04-13-2010, 12:47 PM
Out of the products on the video and the website. I would like to try the dermalogica daily microfoliant. I have darker spots on my face due to several summers at the beach and would love to have more evenly pigmented skin. I would pay $50 to have his cleared up! I love that it doesn't take much and it uses natural ingredients. It sounds great!!

sunshinecindy
04-16-2010, 03:04 PM
Bumping again

kristenrice
04-16-2010, 04:37 PM
That 3Lab Sunblock looks great...except it is too pricey for me:headache:. My face is a nasty combination of dry and acne-prone, plus I burn easy. So, I often have to decide....do I want to break out or do I want to burn? I applied my Lancome SPF 30 facial moisturizer every day on our recent trip to Florida. Well, my face broke out AND I got sunburned:mad:. I'm not outside enough to justify a $45 sunscreen, but this stuff looks like it might work for me. Maybe I'll put it on my birthday list:D.

TxAggies
04-17-2010, 05:00 PM
When watching the video, one product that really caught my attention was the Becca Cosmetics Line & Pore Corrector because I have large pores that are very noticeable. So I went to Dermstore.com and after reading the product description, it seems like it would be very effective. What appeals about this line & pore corrector is that it isn't just a cover-up; instead, it is a nourishing "treatment," containing anti-inflammatory agents and antioxidants vitamin A & E. The price of $36 for .5 oz is very much in line with other higher end beauty products on the market today, and with free shipping, I wouldn't hesitate to order.

sunshinecindy
04-21-2010, 01:21 PM
bumping again, contest coming to an end soon.

sammielynn
04-21-2010, 02:02 PM
I am a "Ginger Kid", I don't tan! I am always looking for new sunless tanning products. The one thing that caught my eye was - Body Polish - Passion Fruit by Fake Bake (6 fl oz.) Here are the Directions: Fake Bake Body Polish removes dead skin cells, allowing for a long-lasting tan and a sleek, smooth finish. It prevents the build-up of soap residue, which can prevent even penetration of the self-tanner, and creates an even canvas for optimal smoothness and uniform tone. Body Polish also contains tiny fragments of loofah that gently sloughs off dead skin cells while your skin benefits from over a dozen botanicals.
Looks like something that could help me tan. 6 oz. bottle for $13.00.

sunshinecindy
04-24-2010, 10:17 PM
Time is running out on this.

sunshinecindy
04-30-2010, 08:47 AM
Ok ladies, this is winding down. Enter now.

booma
04-30-2010, 08:55 PM
I would love to try the Becca line. I suffer from large pores and have yet to find a product that makes a difference. On the Dermstore site I was interested in the exfoliating cleanser for mature skin. It would be nice to get two things done at once. The prices are what I would expect for high quality product.

lswheatly
05-04-2010, 04:38 PM
Do we know who won?

sunshinecindy
05-04-2010, 04:44 PM
Do we know who won?

Unfortunately I am up North for a family emergency and will not be returning until the weekend, so it will probably be Monday before I can post the winners.

speechteachri
05-04-2010, 05:45 PM
Unfortunately I am up North for a family emergency and will not be returning until the weekend, so it will probably be Monday before I can post the winners.

Thanks for the update...hope everything is ok!:)

momof3lovebugs
05-04-2010, 11:07 PM
Oh Cindy! So sorry! Sending prayers for your family!!! :hugs:

sunshinecindy
05-10-2010, 09:51 AM
We have a lot of winners here so be sure to look over the list and open a TT with your full name and mailing address to receive some Derm store products.

#7 Kimch
#10 Baseballmom
#13 Speechteachri
#15 Lkat
#17 Secremoney
#22 3dog2kidmom
#23 Ligrumpygirl
#28 Kristenrice
#29 TxAggies

Congrats to you all, you are going to LOVE their products.

kristenrice
05-10-2010, 10:31 AM
Woo Hoo!!!
:party:
Thank you sooooo much! :thanks:What a wonderful start to my Monday!!

KimCh
05-10-2010, 11:11 AM
Great!!! Thanks!

Leslie
05-10-2010, 11:36 AM
Congrats to the winners! :sunshine:

momof3lovebugs
05-10-2010, 12:39 PM
congrats!!!

lkat
05-10-2010, 01:39 PM
Wow!!!! Thanks! What an awesome surprise to see that I won! Can't wait to try some of their products! :sunshine:

TxAggies
05-10-2010, 03:38 PM
Yay! Thanks so much for a great contest!

BaseballMom
05-10-2010, 03:53 PM
Yeah!!!

Thanks for the contest....I'm looking forward to using the products!

speechteachri
05-10-2010, 09:22 PM
Hey just saw my name in the list...thanks!!:)

secretmoney
05-11-2010, 06:35 AM
Thanks so much!