PDA

View Full Version : Can someone post when Wednesday's daily surveys credit?

tarheelpat
04-01-2010, 10:15 AM
I finished my survey at almost exactly midnight, and I'm not sure whether it will count as Wednesday's or Thursday's. I don't want to do two but also don't want to miss out on trying for one when it's legit.

Thanks!

Iteach
04-01-2010, 12:39 PM
I finished my survey at almost exactly midnight, and I'm not sure whether it will count as Wednesday's or Thursday's. I don't want to do two but also don't want to miss out on trying for one when it's legit.

Thanks!

Mine from yesterday 3/31 has posted and is in my account.

momof3lovebugs
04-01-2010, 12:40 PM
I am wondering about the answer here too...the past couple nights I have completed amp's at around 11ish and they have credited the next day, but I also had the your two cents credit the next day too....so my yesterday's ytc credited as today. Does that mean I can't take one today? :(

tarheelpat
04-01-2010, 12:45 PM
Thanks, Iteach. I'm guessing mine is today's since it hasn't posted. It was the long, but interesting one, with four movie trailers. It was 12:04 when I looked at the clock, but that wasn't the second I finshed.

sunshinecindy
04-01-2010, 01:04 PM
I'm going to lock this thread because we have enough threads talking about surveys already, but a good thing for the future you might want to check is the April surveys thread and see if anyone in there has posted them for the day you are looking for. HTH.