PDA

View Full Version : how about more canadian stuff?

ADO121
10-16-2007, 04:48 PM
i click alot of ads and banners for the points and then it comes up that they do not do that in my area (canada, i assume)

would love to see more canadian shops, clicks and all that jazz!

love sunshine rewards though!

amy

SunshineGirl
10-16-2007, 05:04 PM
We try but just can't seem to find as many. I did hear that Greenfield recently made a change to the survey router so that Canadians should be able to get the daily surveys more easily now.

bbangel
10-16-2007, 05:49 PM
It is harder for us but I still do pretty well. Some of the bigger offers are available for us as well as a few of the survey companies and newsletter type offers. Most of the daily clicks and such aren't (although we still get credit for clicking)
As Tricia said, many days I or my BIL can get a survey through the Daily Survey link.
For shopping Indigo (Chapters) and Yves Roche Canada are great for presents and many of the bigger retailers will ship up here (although none of the food ones which is a big bummer).

Welcome to the site and you will soon learn what works and doesn't work for those of us up north.

sunshinecindy
10-16-2007, 06:13 PM
i click alot of ads and banners for the points and then it comes up that they do not do that in my area (canada, i assume)

would love to see more canadian shops, clicks and all that jazz!

love sunshine rewards though!

amy

Another problem is that we don't have that many Canadians to shop so the merchants don't want us because we can't give them enough business. :(

shades99
10-17-2007, 09:46 AM
If SR had a Canadian store that sells Kinder Eggs & Kinder Bueno - and maybe some Cadbury chocolate (love those messy Cadbury Flake bars) - I would be a regular customer.

Here's a link for one site: http://www.kindersurprise.com/home.html I just looked and this link isn't for shopping...I'll keep looking.

ADO121
10-17-2007, 01:00 PM
Another problem is that we don't have that many Canadians to shop so the merchants don't want us because we can't give them enough business. :(

well then...i must start recruiting all my shopaholic canadian friends! how do you get people going on this...they all think its so much work...and its not. a click here, an email click there. thats all there is. i have only bought a few things on this (no many companies mail to canada and when they do they charge too much for shipping) and i cashed out today since we are going to disneyland in december!

gotta sign em up!