PDA

View Full Version : Dayspring Coupons

TxAggies
04-02-2010, 02:22 PM
I was delighted to see some new Dayspring coupon codes added, as I have a few items in mind to buy. I tried to use FREESHIP25 and 15GIFTS. After I enter the code one at a time and hit apply, I get a message both times that it has been applied. However, my total only reflects application of one of the codes, not both. I didn't see a disclaimer anywhere on their site that I could use only one code, and I am pretty sure I have used more than one code on previous orders with them.

Can anyone shed any light on this? If I can only use one that is okay; just curious! TIA!!

sunshinecindy
04-02-2010, 03:32 PM
I was delighted to see some new Dayspring coupon codes added, as I have a few items in mind to buy. I tried to use FREESHIP25 and 15GIFTS. After I enter the code one at a time and hit apply, I get a message both times that it has been applied. However, my total only reflects application of one of the codes, not both. I didn't see a disclaimer anywhere on their site that I could use only one code, and I am pretty sure I have used more than one code on previous orders with them.

Can anyone shed any light on this? If I can only use one that is okay; just curious! TIA!!

I will need to check with our Affiliate Manager on this because the information provided to me does not address stacking at all.

TxAggies
04-02-2010, 04:36 PM
Alrighty then, thanks for checking on it! And I forgot to mention in my previous post that the dollar amount of what I want is such that even after the 15% code, it is still over the $25 necessary for the free shipping code.