PDA

View Full Version : I feel like...

Blessing and Miracle
04-02-2010, 08:41 PM
a Mrs. Prindables apple! My mouth is watering at the sweet possibility. Umm, umm!

Okay, okay, you talked me into it. I'll guess I'll go ahead and order one. You guys can talk me into anything! I'm gonna have to be careful about the company I keep.:rotfl: :D :p

disney_girl
04-02-2010, 11:13 PM
a Mrs. Prindables apple! My mouth is watering at the sweet possibility. Umm, umm!

Okay, okay, you talked me into it. I'll guess I'll go ahead and order one. You guys can talk me into anything! I'm gonna have to be careful about the company I keep.:rotfl: :D :p

Sshhhhh...I don't need to hear this! They are soooo yummy and now I want one too!:)

sunshinecindy
04-03-2010, 08:48 AM
We also have a new place called Hannahs caramel apples. These are all handmade. I have spoke with the owner and he guarantees me they are fantatic. I'd love for some of you to try them out I don't eat them, so i wouldn't be a good judge.

m 'n c
04-03-2010, 09:59 AM
Oh man! I would love to try one of these out. Let me know which one you get and how it was :)

disney_girl
04-03-2010, 10:00 AM
I glanced at those the other day- I need to look a little more and see about ordering. I did see that if you don't find the exact kind you are looking for, you can e-mail them and they will see about making it. And there is a 10% off $20 coupon through SR.:)

SunshineGirl
04-03-2010, 12:45 PM
I'm eating a Mrs. Prindable's apple today!! I got a triple chocolate for myself as a little treat. I also added on some of the pretzel rods for the girls. They love those!

Blessing and Miracle
04-03-2010, 07:01 PM
We also have a new place called Hannahs caramel apples. These are all handmade. I have spoke with the owner and he guarantees me they are fantatic. I'd love for some of you to try them out I don't eat them, so i wouldn't be a good judge.

Hhmm, I'll check into this, but in the meantime, my Mrs. Prindables is on it's way. :p

momof3lovebugs
04-03-2010, 11:45 PM
I did not need to read this thread. I am having a hard enough time resisting those!!:rotfl: