PDA

View Full Version : Just ordered my first gift card!!!

momof3lovebugs
04-06-2010, 05:12 PM
and I am soooooooooo excited! I have been watching my balance climb and keep telling my dh that I will cash out once I hit xx. Yesterday I told him I was almost at 70.00 and planned to cash out at 100.00. He said "You've been saying that since 25.00! Then it was 50.00. Now it's 100.00. Will you just cash out already so we can actually see one?? " :rotfl:
He is more anxious than I am so I did it! :cooldance: He has been very supportive so I am honoring his request. 6 weeks will not pass soon enough!
So now, will my balance change on my signature? Or just my balance?
I'm like a school kid! :party:

StitchandPooh'smom
04-06-2010, 05:18 PM
Congratulations! :party: The first gift card is always exciting, and so are all the other ones!

Your balance will change, but your earnings in your signature won't change.

lswheatly
04-06-2010, 05:21 PM
Congratulations :banana:. I was debating on cashing out or just wait. I love seeing my account balance increase everyday.

Leslie
04-06-2010, 05:24 PM
Congrats! The first cash out is always so exciting! :party:

(And your signature will remain the same because it is a running total of ALL your earnings on SR, but you will see your balance change on the current earnings page.)

momof3lovebugs
04-06-2010, 06:02 PM
I am so excited but I must admit it was a little bumming to see my new balance so low. :rotfl:

lkat
04-06-2010, 06:08 PM
I am so excited but I must admit it was a little bumming to see my new balance so low. :rotfl:

Yeah, that's always depressing :) I cash out and my balance is at 11 cents or something :rolleyes: It builds back up pretty quickly though!

Congrats on your first cashout! All cashouts are exciting, but the first one you get is when you really understand that SR is the real deal! :)

Leslie
04-06-2010, 06:25 PM

I agree! But it motivates me to build it back up quickly!!! :) And you won't be bummed when you get the gift card in the mail!

momof3lovebugs
04-06-2010, 07:07 PM
I agree! But it motivates me to build it back up quickly!!! :) And you won't be bummed when you get the gift card in the mail!

I know!! :party:
It is motivating me to keep on it to hit another one soon! I am determined to make SM this quarter too!!! :banana:

lswheatly
04-06-2010, 07:10 PM
I know!! :party:
It is motivating me to keep on it to hit another one soon! I am determined to make SM this quarter too!!! :banana:

I'm right there with ya. My goal to is to make SM this qtr also

Lynn46356
04-06-2010, 07:33 PM
Got to agree with you and everyone else! Love cashing out!!!! Enjoy spending it too!!!!! :)

Lynn

Alice28
04-06-2010, 11:44 PM
that is super exciting! when I get my gift cards, I always like to hold them and say to myself, "OK, this will buy me a meal at such n such restaurant, and maybe one of those grand marnier slushes in France." LOL- it helps me keep motivated by visualizing like that. :sunshine:

momof3lovebugs
04-07-2010, 12:16 AM
that is super exciting! when I get my gift cards, I always like to hold them and say to myself, "OK, this will buy me a meal at such n such restaurant, and maybe one of those grand marnier slushes in France." LOL- it helps me keep motivated by visualizing like that. :sunshine:
I know, my mentor and friend! I am looking forward to at least one Welsh Dragon in World Showcase!!! :banana::banana: