PDA

View Full Version : DS from Yesterday

athoods
04-07-2010, 05:39 PM
Did the credits for ds from yesterday Posted? I know I did one but have switched over to W7 and not sure how to enable cookies. Set at medium and will not allow third party cookies.To get credit for DS I do have to enable cookies or not?:confused:

Leslie
04-07-2010, 06:13 PM
Did the credits for ds from yesterday Posted? I know I did one but have switched over to W7 and not sure how to enable cookies. Set at medium and will not allow third party cookies.To get credit for DS I do have to enable cookies or not?:confused:

Probably not what you want to hear, but I received credit sometime this morning for yesterday's survey.

sqromano
04-07-2010, 06:13 PM
I got my credit for yesterday's DS. As far as I was aware, those track by id., not cookies. Only AMP and Two Cents track by cookies.

athoods
04-08-2010, 08:23 AM
I got my credit for yesterday's DS. As far as I was aware, those track by id., not cookies. Only AMP and Two Cents track by cookies.

Thanks for the info haven't been able to get an amp in 2 weeks which is werid for me. Mondays DS never did go back to the congrats page so i guess that is why it didn't credit.