PDA

View Full Version : $25 Cards Are Up!

SunshineGirl
10-17-2007, 10:47 AM
The last of the specials have been posted. Congratulations to all that have cashed out--especially those of you who cashed out for the first time!

RDGCJK
10-17-2007, 10:49 AM
Thanks! Got it!

saffymom
10-17-2007, 10:50 AM
Thanks Tricia! I got it!:cooldance: It hurts to only see .44 as my current balance though!

Soccer Princess
10-17-2007, 10:51 AM
Thanks now I can tell my poor confused MIL. I have to explain things to her via 5 different e-mails this morning! lol :)

TtownAnne
10-17-2007, 10:53 AM
I'm down to 54 cents - a few of my offers didn't credit, so I couldn't get two Disney cards, but I got one $25 Disney card and one $20 Borders card. So YAY!:cooldance: :clap: :party: :cheers: I think I didn't do too badly for my first cash out!

askomsky
10-17-2007, 10:58 AM
Thank you so much Tricia, this was my first time and so exciting. Even more so when I show my DH the $300 in DC's when they arrive!

But I agree to see my balance drop to $6 hurt! lol

KJFAE
10-17-2007, 11:01 AM
My very first post just to say how excited I am to get the $25 GC for our trip in 2 weeks!!! I've been on this site just shy of 2 months & just joined the forum the other day - I can't wait to get more involved here once our trip is over! I've been too involved on the Dis lately! But, looking forward to really getting better at this site & saving up for whenever our next trip is! Thanks Tricia!!

bamamom
10-17-2007, 11:08 AM
Me too. My first post and first Disney card....man this is fun. Our trip to Disney is in 37 days . So now I will keep adding to my SR account for our next trip.

bs4free
10-17-2007, 11:24 AM
My very first post just to say how excited I am to get the $25 GC for our trip in 2 weeks!!! I've been on this site just shy of 2 months & just joined the forum the other day - I can't wait to get more involved here once our trip is over! I've been too involved on the Dis lately! But, looking forward to really getting better at this site & saving up for whenever our next trip is! Thanks Tricia!!

Me too. My first post and first Disney card....man this is fun. Our trip to Disney is in 37 days . So now I will keep adding to my SR account for our next trip.

Welcome both of you to the forums, and congrats on your special disney cash outs WOOT!!!! Have a great time on your trips! And if you have any questions about anything just ask we are all happy to help!

The SR forums can be just as if not more addicting then the DIS!!!!

JillyFish
10-17-2007, 11:29 AM

WELCOME! WELCOME! You are here on a very exciting day! Hope you will hang around....we're a pretty fun bunch even on "normal" days! :sunshine2:

Hope you both have great trips too!!! :mickey:

proudmama2
10-17-2007, 11:48 AM
I just did my first cash out for a $50 GC!!! More money for my Dec trip to DISNEYLAND!!!!!:mickey: :minnie:

Thank you SR!!!

shades99
10-17-2007, 12:25 PM
I just did my first cash out for a $50 GC!!! More money for my Dec trip to DISNEYLAND!!!!!:mickey: :minnie:

Thank you SR!!!

How exciting!! Welcome to the forum! That will almost pay for lunch for 2 at Blue Bayou!! It's my favorite Disney restaurant of all places Disney!:sunshine2:

proudmama2
10-17-2007, 02:12 PM
How exciting!! Welcome to the forum! That will almost pay for lunch for 2 at Blue Bayou!! It's my favorite Disney restaurant of all places Disney!:sunshine2:

Thank you!!!! I love Blue Bayou too!!!! Have a wonderful day!!!!:minnie: