PDA

View Full Version : Help understanding offers

MoodyMom44
04-10-2010, 07:03 PM
What are offers? I go to them, for instance the DailySurveyDepot Best Buy gift card, it was listed on the automatic credit thread.

I don't get where they ever end. I enter the info for Best Buy and it leads to a page where I have to choose 2 more offers. I did that, then got a page where I have to choose 9 more offers. I never did find the end of this offer. Am I doing something wrong at the beginning or are all the offers neverending like this.

I've tried about 4 or 5 others and they seem just the same. I don't know if I ever finished them.

Help!! TIA!!!

MoodyMom44
04-10-2010, 07:06 PM
Ok, I see that I got credit for that so I must have done enough.

When do I know where to stop with the offers that get added on after the initial offer?

ETA: Actually I was wrong, credit was for something else, haven't got a credit for this one. Must not have gone far enough.

Leslie
04-10-2010, 08:02 PM
You are usually at the end when you get to the "gold" and "silver" offers page. It usually asks you to look at anywhere between 1-9 offers, so check out the ones that interest you and move on. Sometimes the last page asks you to look at "bonus" offers. Each offer is different, but many of them end on these pages. So, keep clicking until you can't go any further. And always look for confirmation emails because you never know if they have them or not.

Leslie
04-10-2010, 08:36 PM
Also, look for the offers with the green buttons because those are the ones that are crediting the best for people.

MoodyMom44
04-11-2010, 09:55 AM
You are usually at the end when you get to the "gold" and "silver" offers page. It usually asks you to look at anywhere between 1-9 offers, so check out the ones that interest you and move on. Sometimes the last page asks you to look at "bonus" offers. Each offer is different, but many of them end on these pages. So, keep clicking until you can't go any further. And always look for confirmation emails because you never know if they have them or not.

So I went through the silver, gold platinum offer pages. Do I just have to look and 8 or 9 of these, not sign-up for them? Then I got some other bonus offers.

Then I select a prize again, then I go to another Silver, gold, platinum page and On this platinum page after looking at 8 offers it asked for my only choice to click at the bottom is "go back to the gold offers". I can't go on.

Never got any further. I don't know what they want. So I get nothing for this?