PDA

View Full Version : Survey Issues?

iluvamystery89
04-12-2010, 01:41 PM
Is anyone else having DS issues today? I have taken TWO surveys today, and neither of them have redirected to the SR congrats page at the end-both go to a generic, white thank you page. I've had this happen before, but never twice in one day! Is there a problem? Or is this just my day to be hosed at every turn?

OhMari
04-12-2010, 01:47 PM
This was my 2nd one this month. When I don't get the congradulations page, I copy the URL and go to the regular survey page and report it.

iluvamystery89
04-12-2010, 01:59 PM
This was my 2nd one this month. When I don't get the congradulations page, I copy the URL and go to the regular survey page and report it.

thanks :) at least i know i'm not alone. i reported both surveys, and just finished a 3rd one that went to the congrats page, so i guess the jinx is over, lol. i've NEVER had one of those generic congrats page surveys credit. hope you're able to get a good one too :sunshine2:

BaseballMom
04-12-2010, 02:12 PM
I completed one this morning and got the generic screen, but I was just able to complete one and got the correct finish....good luck today with getting your surveys!

29apr00
04-12-2010, 02:37 PM
I had that generic white page 3 times last month and already 2x this month! I do report it evey time, you should too, but it does seem to be popping up more often lately.