PDA

View Full Version : THANK YOU SR AND helpful members!!!!

mum4jenn
10-17-2007, 05:16 PM
I just want to give out a heartfelt THANK YOU to everyone at Sunshine Rewards and all you other helpful members!!!!!.:hugs:

I have been a member since January 2006 but all I ever did for 1 1/2 years were the paid clicks in the emails and such. I never really understood how SR really worked until this Spring. Once school got out for the summer I just about stayed on the computer all day trying to earn as much as I could for our Christmas Trip.

While I still have kind of low numbers (compared to some of the regulars) I have managed to get $250 total from 2 cash outs and this will be our "mad money".
Anyway...many of you have been so helpful and answered some questions over and over and have truly helped me get where I am now. I don't have tons of money for shopping so the surveys and clicks are the main way I make my rewards. There will never be a danger of me making it to the top 10 of the Big Board!!!!

Thank you! Thank You! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hugs: :sunshine:

SunshineGirl
10-17-2007, 05:29 PM
YEAAA!!!! I want to second how helpful the members are to each other. If I had a webcam, you would see me sitting here smiling as I read a lot of the posts because I love how everyone is always so welcome to help other people in the forum out. Not only does it save me a lot of work, but it just feels good!!!

Hedy
10-17-2007, 05:32 PM
You're welcome!

bs4free
10-17-2007, 05:45 PM
Hint Hint SunshineGuy Tricia wants a webcam for Christmas to help show her joy to all those on SR....

I know i really enjoy helping out when and where i can, since i remember being new not that long ago and that it was tricia, and all the other members that helped me, i feel its only the least i can do to try and help others

Have a great vacation SunshineFamily We will hold the forum down for you!

and mum4jenn, enjoy the gift card "mad money" and also when you open your mailbox and get your cards in the mail..... :sunshine:

jl8595
10-17-2007, 07:02 PM
Yay for you!! A $250 bonus for WDW is going to be a blast for you, I'm sure!! We had $200 in SR Disney cards for our Sept trip and it really was 100% fun money - and it felt GREAT!!

Tricia with a webcam...hmm...:rotfl:

SunshineGirl
10-17-2007, 07:15 PM
Tricia with a webcam...hmm...:rotfl:

I am sooooo going to do that now.

bs4free
10-17-2007, 07:17 PM
I am sooooo going to do that now.
Will you need to get a third server!

One server for SR.com
Server two for SR Forums
Server three for SG Webcam

At least this should be an easy gift for SG!