PDA

View Full Version : Fifth Daily Survey Opportunity!

SunshineGirl
04-14-2010, 08:55 AM
I am excited to announce that the Super Members have been testing a FIFTH daily survey opportunity for the last week, and I think it is ready to launch. We are still watching the credits come in very carefully, but I would like to get some new people testing it as well. This survey is called the MyView survey and you can only take it if you do NOT log in to a MyView account after you click on our link.

Here's the temporary link for the survey. Give it a try and let me know how it credits for you! Right now you can try these each day, but I would not try more than twice a day because they do not load surveys as often as some of the others. In addition, it is only likely that you will get a survey about 3-4 times a week. But the surveys seem interesting and well done so far:

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/offers.php?oid=3988

Lynn46356
04-14-2010, 09:18 AM
Just a quick quetion. Do I use the same username and password I have here on SR or do I need to set up a new account on their site? When I click the link I get a log in page that asks for this information. Thanks!!!!! I'm loving all the new survey opportunities. Thank You so much for all you do for SR. Here's hoping I will make SM next quarter. :)

Love2Shop
04-14-2010, 09:40 AM
I didn't qualify today, but I will keep trying this week. Thanks for the new opportunity!

disney_girl
04-14-2010, 09:44 AM
Thanks for another great opportunity Tricia!! These have been working well for me during the testing phase!:sunshine:

SunshineGirl
04-14-2010, 09:45 AM
Just a quick quetion. Do I use the same username and password I have here on SR or do I need to set up a new account on their site? When I click the link I get a log in page that asks for this information. Thanks!!!!! I'm loving all the new survey opportunities. Thank You so much for all you do for SR. Here's hoping I will make SM next quarter. :)

You may need to clear your cookies to get out of this screen. If you log in through MyView, you will get credits in your MyView account rather than your SR account.

29apr00
04-14-2010, 10:27 AM
I got Myview on my 1st try! (Good cause i'm not getting anythign out of GF!)

Are these still crediting on the hour, or the next day?

ETA - NEVER MIND!!

#1944167 Credit: MyView (test) 04/14/2010 0.60 Credits 04/14/2010 Paid

dwkay8
04-14-2010, 10:28 AM
I didn't qualify today, but thanks for another great opportunity! :thanks:

KimCh
04-14-2010, 10:40 AM
I got this on the first try and received credit about 15 minutes after I finished. Thanks for another survey.

Brer Shay
04-14-2010, 11:12 AM
This is fantastic. I got a survey, completed it and it posted within five minutes. Thank you Tricia!!:love:

kimntrent
04-14-2010, 12:15 PM
Okay so I just finished one. I didn't register at the end I thought I read that correct. Did I do that right?

lswheatly
04-14-2010, 01:16 PM
When I click on it, it ask for my username and password. ( I cleared my cookies). How do I just get to the survey?

wendyburger
04-14-2010, 01:22 PM
I took one also and completed it at 10:13 am pst...and it looks like it credited about at 10:20am NICE!! :clap:

tkkerber
04-14-2010, 01:35 PM
I got credit!!! It happened within a few minutes!! I love that instant gratification!!:party:
I did not answer any of the myview registration info, I think that was asked a few posts back.

bbangel
04-14-2010, 01:55 PM
I tried this one and it looks like it is available to non-US folks although I didn't qualify today. :sunshine:

momof3lovebugs
04-14-2010, 02:40 PM
I got one! :cooldance: I don't join though, right?

lswheatly
04-14-2010, 03:02 PM
Are you able to take it if you already a member?

kimntrent
04-14-2010, 03:14 PM
So how much can we earn now in surveys? Anyone add it up?

disney_girl
04-14-2010, 03:17 PM
So how much can we earn now in surveys? Anyone add it up?

For SMs, it's $3.50/day with all of the survey opportunites!:D
Since the Your2Cents survey is .50 for non SM's, it's $3.40...still an awesome opportunity.

kimntrent
04-14-2010, 03:23 PM
And non SM people. LOL!

marsham
04-14-2010, 05:30 PM
I have the absolute worst luck with surveys here, But Trisha posted a link on FB. I gave it a try and got it! and got paid. I am trying to get to $150.00 in rewards, maybe more, for my Disney cruise in 2011. I may make it yet!

gpp2001
04-14-2010, 05:36 PM
I have the absolute worst luck with surveys here, But Trisha posted a link on FB. I gave it a try and got it! and got paid. I am trying to get to $150.00 in rewards, maybe more, for my Disney cruise in 2011. I may make it yet!

Just keep trying!!! Once you make that $150, you'll want to keep earning more!!!:sunshine:

Leslie
04-14-2010, 05:49 PM
I got one! :cooldance: I don't join though, right?

You don't have to join. I think Tricia said if you log onto MyView, then you will receive credit in your MyView account and not your Sunshine Rewards account.

Leslie
04-14-2010, 05:53 PM
I got all 5 surveys today!!! That's $3.50 in just surveys today!!! Woo hoo! :party:

Thanks for all the awesome opportunities!

momof3lovebugs
04-14-2010, 05:59 PM
You don't have to join. I think Tricia said if you log onto MyView, then you will receive credit in your MyView account and not your Sunshine Rewards account.
Very cool! I did get credit for it today!! :cooldance:

m 'n c
04-14-2010, 07:00 PM
I got all 5 surveys today!!! That's $3.50 in just surveys today!!! Woo hoo! :party:

Thanks for all the awesome opportunities!

Holy cow that is awesome! I just finished my Greenfield daily survey. Trying the Myview one now.

So I'm guessing if you were diligent you could make SM in one month now just off of surveys!

secretmoney
04-14-2010, 11:27 PM
Tricia, is this new My View survey on a 24 hour clock like AMP or can it be completed at any time during the day? ( I'll try to make this my last question!)

SunshineGirl
04-16-2010, 03:20 PM
How are MyView doing for those of you who have tried them for a few days now?

disney_girl
04-16-2010, 03:26 PM
How are MyView doing for those of you who have tried them for a few days now?

MyView has been going really well for me the last few days. I think there has only been one time where I didn't qualify for a survey the first try...and they credit SO fast!!:sunshine:

wendyburger
04-16-2010, 03:42 PM
I REALLY like the MyView surveys, they seem easier to get...although I didn't get one today, I will keep trying. Today so far I got, Daily, SurveyHead and your2cents (which didn't credit on top of the hour...so hope it still does). No go on AMP or MyView. But the three will help me get closer to the new Dooney & Burke Disney Cruise purse!!!:mickey:

momof3lovebugs
04-16-2010, 03:42 PM
Mine are going fine. I just finished one. Didn't qualify this am for it but no problem now. It was quick too! Easy peasy lemon squeezy! :sunshine2:

momof3lovebugs
04-16-2010, 03:43 PM
okay, literally finshed it and not more than 10 mintues later it credited!! :party:

KimCh
04-16-2010, 03:51 PM
I REALLY like the MyView surveys, they seem easier to get...although I didn't get one today, I will keep trying. Today so far I got, Daily, SurveyHead and your2cents (which didn't credit on top of the hour...so hope it still does). No go on AMP or MyView. But the three will help me get closer to the new Dooney & Burke Disney Cruise purse!!!:mickey:

I have taken Myview and been credited for the last three days. These do seem easier to get and credit fast. I too took a m2c today and never received credit. Maybe we will still get them?

wendyburger
04-16-2010, 08:53 PM
I hope credit is still coming. I took the your2cents and then also got a surveyhead and neither has credited. Took them over 4 hours ago.

secretmoney
04-16-2010, 09:00 PM
I know this is stupid, but on a couple of the new surveys they have a drop down menu asking which stores I shop in. How do I highlight more than one? When I click the second choice it erases the first.

saffymom
04-16-2010, 09:09 PM
I've cleared my cookies, and I'm still getting the log in screen instead of a survey.:computer: How do I fix this?:confused:

MKelley226
04-16-2010, 09:19 PM
I know this is stupid, but on a couple of the new surveys they have a drop down menu asking which stores I shop in. How do I highlight more than one? When I click the second choice it erases the first.

Press the CTRL key when making multiple choices. HTH!

secretmoney
04-16-2010, 10:50 PM
Press the CTRL key when making multiple choices. HTH!

Thanks so much!

cuppycakemom
04-16-2010, 11:43 PM
Am I missing something? When I click on the link for this one, my page never loads...even if I refresh it. I only see a totally blank page...

Thoughts anyone?

catnapfan
04-18-2010, 09:28 AM
I've cleared my cookies, and I'm still getting the log in screen instead of a survey.:computer: How do I fix this?:confused:

I'm in the same boat. I've cleared cookies many times and ran CCleaner twice but still get the log in screen. I would really love some help with this issue. Does anyone have any advice?

wendyburger
04-18-2010, 01:36 PM
Did MyView credit for everyone that took it today? I haven't gotten credit for the last 3 surveys I've taken (your2cents, surveyhead on friday and Myview today) But I usually don't have a problem with it. I guess I better check out my computer to see if anything changed

spring
04-18-2010, 02:54 PM
Did MyView credit for everyone that took it today? I haven't gotten credit for the last 3 surveys I've taken (your2cents, surveyhead on friday and Myview today) But I usually don't have a problem with it. I guess I better check out my computer to see if anything changed

So sorry you are having crediting issues. Yes, you probably should check to see if something on your computer is blocking, or another site taking your credits somehow. I haven't had problems getting credit for any of the five surveys, but I do have to say that I wait until one credits, run ccleaner, then try for another one. I'm not sure you have to go to those lengths, but I'm being super careful. You don't happen to belong to Myview, do you? I think Tricia said something about people already belonging to that site would get credit through them, but not SR. Can't speak to Y2C or SH, though. Good luck. I hope you get this cleared up.

Iteach
04-18-2010, 03:44 PM
I am lovin these new surveys!! Thanks SR! :sunshine:

lanny76
04-18-2010, 06:21 PM
I have not yet managed to qualify for MyView, but at least I can get the other 4 on a steady basis!

lswheatly
04-19-2010, 12:17 AM
I'm in the same boat. I've cleared cookies many times and ran CCleaner twice but still get the log in screen. I would really love some help with this issue. Does anyone have any advice?

I am also one of those.....
I've cleared my cookies and I still keep getting the login screen. I know that it has been said to not login to your account if you are a member of the survey site, but how do you get off the login screen? I would be nice to add this one to my list of surveys also.....:confused:

bajam
04-19-2010, 03:31 PM
Thanks for adding the surveys. It's been a little crazy at our house so my SR time has been little the last couple of months. I got 4 surveys today and am loving the new account balance.

wendyburger
04-19-2010, 03:45 PM
So sorry you are having crediting issues. Yes, you probably should check to see if something on your computer is blocking, or another site taking your credits somehow. I haven't had problems getting credit for any of the five surveys, but I do have to say that I wait until one credits, run ccleaner, then try for another one. I'm not sure you have to go to those lengths, but I'm being super careful. You don't happen to belong to Myview, do you? I think Tricia said something about people already belonging to that site would get credit through them, but not SR. Can't speak to Y2C or SH, though. Good luck. I hope you get this cleared up.

Looks like I must have had something blocking the credits because both the MyView and SurveyHead did credit today. The only thing I can think of is one of the Surveyhead surveys had me download and install a plug-in to finish a video game survey. That was the first one that didn't credit, followed by my other troubles. Today I remembered and uninstalled the plug-in. Don't know if that was the problem or not, but good to go so far.

m 'n c
04-21-2010, 12:09 AM
Looks like I must have had something blocking the credits because both the MyView and SurveyHead did credit today. The only thing I can think of is one of the Surveyhead surveys had me download and install a plug-in to finish a video game survey. That was the first one that didn't credit, followed by my other troubles. Today I remembered and uninstalled the plug-in. Don't know if that was the problem or not, but good to go so far.

What plugin was that and where did you go to uninstall it? I am wondering if I have the same thing going on. Though MyView is crediting without problem. It is the Y2C and AMP that I'm having the issues with.

Blessing and Miracle
04-21-2010, 12:17 AM

What plugin was that and where did you go to uninstall it? I am wondering if I have the same thing going on. Though MyView is crediting without problem. It is the Y2C and AMP that I'm having the issues with.

I was taking this same survey yesterday and they allow you to get far into it and then ask you download this plugin. I didn't and got out of it right away. I hated that I had spent so much time with the survey, but I didn't want to take the chance. :(