PDA

View Full Version : Weird thing with Survey Head survey

fourfoxesinpa
04-14-2010, 09:20 AM
SORRY - THIS IS ABOUT SURVEY HEAD and NOT My View...I don't know how to edit the title of the thread...

While taking a survey about video games, my keyboard just decided it wasn't going to work anymore. It wouldn't let me type in the two numbers for my age. My caps lock light didn't come in when pressed and I couldn't tab. No response at all to my keyboard. I opened up another window, and couldn't type any letter to open another website. I closed everything out and now my keys work again. Just something weird and I didn't know if anyone else experienced it. I suppose I won't get credit because I didn't get any screen to indicate that I completed the survey but wondered if it's something that's happening for all SurveyHead surveys or just this particular one. With the survey new to SR, I just didn't know...

jnorth1007
04-14-2010, 10:22 AM
Funny because I got in to one from them this morning also on video games and it got hung up and the error message for Internet explorer popped up and shut it. I thought it was just me but it seems to be a bad survey

KimCh
04-14-2010, 10:49 AM
When I finished my computer shut itself down. It said something was trying to load software or something. I did make it through and get credit but strange that you guys also had problems.

Mine was about tvs by the way.
This was actually the My View.