PDA

View Full Version : Disney Photopass Discount!

iluvamystery89
04-14-2010, 07:21 PM
I hope this is OK to post. If not, i apologize. *hopes i don't get a warning*

Disney has discounted their photopass! You can pre-order it for your trip at the link below.

http://www.disneyphotopass.com/previsitoffer.aspx

momof3lovebugs
04-14-2010, 09:05 PM
hot dang!!! :party: gotta head out right now but will definitely be doing this!! thanks for posting!!:thanks:

iluvamystery89
04-14-2010, 10:25 PM
you're quite welcome :) anything to save a little money! especially when it comes to disney! lol

SunshineGirl
04-14-2010, 10:38 PM
Dumb question. What if you end up with multiple photopasses in one trip? Sometimes we leave ours in the room or are split up and end up with a second one. Can you put them both on one CD or is it only one photopass number per CD?

disney_girl
04-14-2010, 10:56 PM
Dumb question. What if you end up with multiple photopasses in one trip? Sometimes we leave ours in the room or are split up and end up with a second one. Can you put them both on one CD or is it only one photopass number per CD?

Tricia- we always end up with multiple cards on our account for those reasons. I'm not sure if there is an official limit on how many you can enter, but I've never had any problems at all. I know I have entered at least 5 different cards for us on one trip. Just make sure that they are all entered on the same Photopass account and everything will be included on your one CD. I thought that there used to be a maximum number of pictures you could have on an account, but there site does not indicate that anymore (says "take as many as you want and they will all be included").

One thing I always do is take a picture of (or you could write it down) the back of the photopass cards just in case one gets lost or misplaced. You will still be able to input the card # on your account. And if you ride Test Track, don't forget to have it added to your card as you exit the ride (you scan your photopass card)- it's the only ride with this option though :(

MKelley226
04-14-2010, 10:57 PM
You can put multiple cards on one cd...I believe there is a photo limit on the cd though because of space reasons....

iluvamystery89
04-14-2010, 11:26 PM
yep, you can put more than one photopass card on the same CD, and i LOVE the idea of taking a pic of the back in case it gets lost! i lost a card a few years ago with our MNSSHP pics on it :(
i hope this link saves some of you a little money on your trips!

momof3lovebugs
04-15-2010, 01:54 AM
I am sooooo excited about this!! wonder how long the offer is good?

disney_girl
04-15-2010, 08:32 AM
yep, you can put more than one photopass card on the same CD, and i LOVE the idea of taking a pic of the back in case it gets lost! i lost a card a few years ago with our MNSSHP pics on it :(
i hope this link saves some of you a little money on your trips!

Yep-having the picture of the code saved us from losing some pictures last time! Actually I found out that if you lose a card, you can go to a Photopass place and tell them where and approximately what time you had pictures taken and they can search for them for you. We had some friends do that this year- while it works, it does take a bit of time! So at least with a picture of it, you still have what you need!

lswheatly
04-15-2010, 10:28 AM
I love this idea. Thanks for sharing. I have never heard of this but I think this is something that was can use on our trip..

iluvamystery89
04-15-2010, 02:06 PM
you're welcome :) my cousin is going at the end of may, and i passed it along to her as well. i'm thrilled she's letting me help her plan her trip, lol, since i can't go on one this year myself.

momof3lovebugs
04-15-2010, 04:08 PM
Okay,can anyone here verify how far in advance you can purchase these? been reading on the dis which is clear as mud.....:confused:

MouseUnlimited
04-15-2010, 11:08 PM
Okay,can anyone here verify how far in advance you can purchase these? been reading on the dis which is clear as mud.....:confused:

As far in advance as you want. You can buy it now, and use it the next time you go. When you order, you get a code that you enter when you "check-out" after editing your trip's photos.

Occasionally, their system will "forget" that your code is still valid, but all you have to do is call them and they'll re-activate it. That happened to us with one of our free codes.

We took a trip to WDW a few years ago with some friends, and after our trip we got an e-mail from a lady at PhotoPass asking us to sign a Model Release Form in exchange for a free PhotoPass CD voucher. That meant that they could use our PhotoPass images on marketing materials. Pretty cool!

momof3lovebugs
04-16-2010, 12:41 AM
As far in advance as you want. You can buy it now, and use it the next time you go. When you order, you get a code that you enter when you "check-out" after editing your trip's photos.

Occasionally, their system will "forget" that your code is still valid, but all you have to do is call them and they'll re-activate it. That happened to us with one of our free codes.

We took a trip to WDW a few years ago with some friends, and after our trip we got an e-mail from a lady at PhotoPass asking us to sign a Model Release Form in exchange for a free PhotoPass CD voucher. That meant that they could use our PhotoPass images on marketing materials. Pretty cool!sweet! thanks! :thanks: now if we were to get an email code as well, could we use both?