PDA

View Full Version : Is something going on with surveys

rjk
10-17-2007, 09:57 PM
I have been trying to get into the surveys for about an hour now. When the survey page loads the box where you click for the surveys will not load. If you click it anyway you get a page loading error. I downloaded another browser but that does not help.

Anyone else having issues?????

Thanks for your help.

sunshinemckenzie
10-17-2007, 10:46 PM
Ohhh yea...I have been able to get into two surveys. I always check after completing a survey to make sure I can't take another one.

when I finished the first one, instead of returning to the SR site, I got this:
http://www.greenfield.com/outage/PAM_outage.htm

So I returned to Sr and took another survey...which it left me and again I got the same page.

this time when I tried to take another survey it just get the "outage page" as soon as I click on the link on the SR page.

Dang! I really need to get a survey tonight!

Weluvdisny
10-17-2007, 11:07 PM
This is what I just got when I tried to take a survey:

The system is temporarily unavailable. Please check back shortly.

We are performing system maintenance to improve your future experiences at SurveyCenter.

Thank you for your patience.

butterfly baby
10-18-2007, 02:17 AM
This is what I just got when I tried to take a survey:

The system is temporarily unavailable. Please check back shortly.

We are performing system maintenance to improve your future experiences at SurveyCenter.

Thank you for your patience.
I ACTUALLY GOT THAT MESSAGE A FEW TIMES, THE SYRVEYS IRK ME SO I HAVE BEEN REALLY LAZY AND HAVE NOT BEEN DOING THEM LIKE I SHOULD LATELY...OH WELL MAYBE ILL TRY HARDER THIS MONTH ..... SORRY HOPE U HAVE BETTER LUCK WITH IT TOMORROW

Alice28
10-18-2007, 11:39 AM
Huh. I just went in to try and get one and it says I already exceeded the daily survey limit. :confused: Now,I did a survey last night about 6ish, and got credit for it this AM, but I know this is my first attempt.

Now, if I get credit for one today, without even having to do it, Great! But if it won't even let me in to try, I'm gonna be miffed. I think I need 4 or 5 more to get to the 20 mark...(I'm going to be out of town for 4 days, so making 25 would take a miracle).

experiment_627
10-18-2007, 01:00 PM
I run into those errors from time to time. Usually I just try back later and get through.

Did a pp say that surveys from yesterday have credited? I didn't get credit, and I definitely returned to the SR page. Hmmm....

Hedy
10-18-2007, 01:07 PM
I run into those errors from time to time. Usually I just try back later and get through.

Did a pp say that surveys from yesterday have credited? I didn't get credit, and I definitely returned to the SR page. Hmmm....

Mine credited.

bs4free
10-18-2007, 01:09 PM
Mine did as well!

JHarveyTN
10-18-2007, 01:46 PM
Can't get a survey but the system seems to be working fine!

MKelley226
10-18-2007, 02:31 PM
I got the exceeded surveys for the day page too when I tried to take a survey for the first time today. Guess I will try again later too.

Soccer Princess
10-18-2007, 02:33 PM
Same problem here :(

SunshineGirl
10-18-2007, 02:41 PM
In a case like that, I would go ahead and try clearning your cookies and using a different email address.

mollyeilis
10-18-2007, 02:52 PM
FWIW, last night I got a full Greenfield page that they were down for maintenance at one point.

cglaura
10-18-2007, 03:32 PM

Did you just get the SR page, or did you get the Exceeded daily limit page? I always check immediately after I get returned to the SR page do try another one, if I get exceeded daily limit then I know to stop. I've never not received credit when getting the exceeded message. HTH!

faithhope
10-18-2007, 03:47 PM
I'm getting through the survey process ok... there just are NO surveys for me today!!! I usually have this problem on the weekend... but it is rare for it to happen to me during the week...

SOB:cry: I really want the survey bonus this month (well I want it every month... but I was hoping to actually make it this time)

Faith

Sherri
10-18-2007, 03:59 PM
I can't qualify for one today :(

I only have qualified for 9 this month :(

belbook
10-18-2007, 04:19 PM
I got in on a survey this morning early and it took me back to the congrats page.

jfrog
10-18-2007, 07:46 PM
Hmmmm - thought I was losing my mind for a while today - I too got all the error messages and also got the 'met my limit' message when I did not get to do a survey today. Mine from yesterday did credit, but I really want to do today's... there must be something going on with the surveys today?

rjk
10-18-2007, 08:22 PM
Thanks everyone for answering my question. I was never able to get thru last night but this evening all is well.

Good luck to everyone with the surveys.

Thanks again,
Becky

Soccer Princess
10-19-2007, 10:09 AM
Mine is doing it today --- My first try and I get the exceeded daily limits page or whatever :( I'm working really hard to get to 25 so I hope I either get a "free" credit or it fixes!!!!

Alice28
10-19-2007, 10:29 AM
Mandy, I got that message ALL DAY yesterday. I signed on one last time before I went to bed last night at 9 or so, and I was able to get a survey. Really weird. It hasn't posted yet today, but maybe no one's has.

disneynut
10-19-2007, 10:33 AM
It hasn't posted yet today, but maybe no one's has.

Mine hasn't, so maybe that is a good thing..:sunshine:

Wendi63
10-19-2007, 10:40 AM
Mine hasn't posted either. I was just checking to see if anyone else had gotten credit for their survey from yesterday. Guess I shouldn't panic yet.:)

bs4free
10-19-2007, 11:10 AM
Nothing yet, but i would not worry, yet, my guess would be that sunshineguy will check it out when they get to sunshinecindys house! if they have not posted by then....

beccabee
10-19-2007, 11:27 AM
Another site posted in their blog that Greenfield had not uploaded the daily surveys yet today.

mjjmbnmm
10-19-2007, 11:57 AM
oh I'm so glad noone else had theirs post yet, I was about to have a fit.

askomsky
10-19-2007, 12:03 PM
I came here checkign the same thing. I didn't get credit for yesterday's but then again it took me until 11pm to get one and then I was busy trying to get ready for bed and didn't finish it until 5 before midnight.
So today when I logged in and it said I exceeded my limit, I thought for sure the one I did last night was posted for today.

Guess not, looks like everyone else is having the same problem!

Whew!
Now i'm not worried.

zgirl
10-19-2007, 02:26 PM
I haven't got mine yet today. And I just went to try to get a survey for today and it said I already met the limit. Frustrating....

kimkarli
10-19-2007, 03:07 PM
My survey from yesterday has not yet posted.

Belle
10-19-2007, 03:17 PM
I'm getting the you've already exceeded the daily survey limit message as well. I wish!

Jenny_b
10-19-2007, 04:07 PM
I have actually been having a pretty good month as far as getting surveys when I wanted them. I have completed 12 so far this month, and the only reason that I haven't gotten more is because I was so busy this week that I haven't logged in much. However, today I had a really annoying survey. It was for some high-end watches and took over an hour. Then it suddenly "timed out" near the end and I lost the connection to the survey site...ugh! All that time waste! I was very disappointed. I will probably try to complete another one today, but I am just so frustrated after that!

bs4free
10-19-2007, 04:29 PM
I have actually been having a pretty good month as far as getting surveys when I wanted them. I have completed 12 so far this month, and the only reason that I haven't gotten more is because I was so busy this week that I haven't logged in much. However, today I had a really annoying survey. It was for some high-end watches and took over an hour. Then it suddenly "timed out" near the end and I lost the connection to the survey site...ugh! All that time waste! I was very disappointed. I will probably try to complete another one today, but I am just so frustrated after that!
I crashed out of the watch one at the very end too, almost 1.5 hours and got nothing, but i did get in another one that was only about 20 minutes, but i can not even think what it was now....

MKelley226
10-19-2007, 04:37 PM
Just say my survey for yesterday credit.

Also, I got that watch one too....I timed out at the beginning and was able to start it again and made it all the ways through. It took forever for the questions to load...probably wouldn't take that long if the loading was faster. But I finished it and got one in for today too.

jfrog
10-21-2007, 10:24 PM
Ugh - I crashed out of the high end watches one too!! I had more than an hour into it - also took forever to load pages- I'm glad to hear that someone was able to get through it! I have not gotten any yet today - keep getting the message that there are no surveys for me - booohooo!! I have 16 for the month so far and would very much like to make at least 20! I think my hopes for 25 are down the tubes for this month - but it's not for lack of trying! LOL! Good luck all - I'm going back to try again!

jfrog
10-21-2007, 10:25 PM
Has anyone's surveys for yesterday credited?

bs4free
10-21-2007, 10:26 PM
Surveys for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday will not credit untill Monday!!!!

jfrog
10-21-2007, 10:43 PM
Oh Brother! I am really laughing at myself right now -- I have been thinking it is Monday today all day! My son thinks I have really lost it cuz he, of course, has been home all day being that it is SUNDAY! .... think I need some sleep! Thanks!!!!!!

bs4free
10-21-2007, 10:49 PM
Thats ok its been a while since we have posted some PSA's about the weekend surveys... We all forget from time to time.. Have a great night!!!!

jfrog
10-21-2007, 11:01 PM
LOL - I think FORGET/FORGOT is my middle name this weekend....but I could be mistaken about that too! Thanks! and have a great night!

bs4free
10-21-2007, 11:08 PM
nope you just had a typo in your user name JFROGet.....

jfrog
10-22-2007, 03:13 PM
Ahahahahaha!!! How clever! I wouldn't have noticed that in a million years! Thanks for making me smile!! LOL!!!!!

bs4free
10-22-2007, 03:35 PM
your welcome! Have a bright :sunshine2: day

MdCaterer
10-22-2007, 05:11 PM
You can't always go by exceeded limit for surveys either. I have been getting that message all day and I have not taken a survey today. Greenfield must be more messed up today than usual! I always make a note on my desktop when I complete a survey then I know if I have completed a survey or not

marcymajor
10-22-2007, 05:24 PM
is anyone running into a problem with the surveys today - i click the start survey button, get an hour glass for about a minute then a plain blank white page comes up - no survey. this has been happening a lot lately and i was just wondering if anyone else was experiencing this problem also.

mum4jenn
10-22-2007, 05:31 PM
Yes that happens quite a bit here lately. Sometimes I have to completely close everything and then start all over.

I did FINALLY get a survey. I had to clear my cookies AGAIN and use my dh's email. Took about 10 tries after that even!! Greenfield is really ticking me off. Somehow they need to update their system to make sure that only one survey per household is done so others will have a fair chance each day. Seems once we all went through that survey company from the last couple of weeks (forgot the name...the one where we posted about the "support system") their system has been really screwed up.

Soccer Princess
10-22-2007, 06:42 PM
You can't always go by exceeded limit for surveys either. I have been getting that message all day and I have not taken a survey today. Greenfield must be more messed up today than usual! I always make a note on my desktop when I complete a survey then I know if I have completed a survey or not

Same here --- and it's getting very frustrating!!!!

JOLAROCHE
10-22-2007, 08:00 PM
I cannot get into surveys tonight either.

marcymajor
10-22-2007, 08:26 PM
does anyone know how to contact greenfield to tell them about their problems or are we all just out of luck when it comes to getting any more surveys done.

askomsky
10-22-2007, 09:27 PM

That's been happening to me to the last 4 days, but for some reason after 830 ish or so I'm able to get one. I'm in the middle of doing one now on Athelete's foot!!!! lol so far it hasn't been to bad, only 5 mins into it and it looks like I'm half way through.

jamesdaly
10-29-2007, 01:07 AM
I had problems with these for awhile. Greenfield told me I must have spyware on my computer. I ran a scan and found I did but, I still just got an hour glass when I clicked start survey. It turns out that I had joined another survey company that had me download a little program to allow their surveys in a pop up form. This was SCH or SHC Community. I never got a survey from them because you also have to allow pop up's to get them. I guess Greenfield doesn't want you to take surveys for anyone else because, I removed that little download and now the Opinion Surveys work again.

So, if you are having the same problem. You will have to remove that program to take any Greenfield survey.

JOLAROCHE
10-29-2007, 04:43 PM
Where was the download that you deleted and what was it called?

jamesdaly
10-29-2007, 08:17 PM
As I said in my last reply. It was the SCh or SHC community download that I had to remove. It's the same download you have to do to take an Opinion Square survey. To remove go to control panel and click on add/remove programs. But, if you didn't download either of these programs, they won't be there to remove. Let me know if you need any other help.

JOLAROCHE
10-29-2007, 08:38 PM
Thanks for the information I just wanted to check to see if I had it. I do not. I have had trouble all this month it seem being able to qaulify for a survey. the end of the month has been better than the beginning