PDA

View Full Version : What happens at the end of the new surveys?

tarheelpat
04-15-2010, 10:53 PM
We all know how a successful daily, Amp and M2Cents ends. How about the new ones? I just did my first Survey Head, a tedious 30-minute financial survey complete with classification questions at the end, only to have it reroute to "no new surveys." I'm guessing this was a bust, but I don't really know what to expect from the new ones.

lanny76
04-15-2010, 11:36 PM
I have gotten a page that says Congratulations..... in 3 different languages - big black letters on a plain white page, and have then received credit.

tarheelpat
04-15-2010, 11:48 PM
That sure didn't happen to me! I've a good day, though -- the three old surveys, a paid click, a point ini the scratch off and a freebie.

momof3lovebugs
04-16-2010, 12:42 AM
I have gotten a page that says Congratulations..... in 3 different languages - big black letters on a plain white page, and have then received credit.
This is exactly the page I have had....on the sh ones. They have all credited so far....just finished one as a matter of fact. :)

momof3lovebugs
04-16-2010, 01:29 AM
Well, hm.....got my white page w/congrats in the 3 languages but no credit at the top of the hour.....do they credit the next day, I wonder if you take them after 9pm?

29apr00
04-16-2010, 07:54 AM
Survey Head will give you the white congratulations page in 3 languages and should credit at the top of the hour.

My View will take you to a page where you can sign up for their survey site, which you do NOT need to do to continue taking survey's thru SR. That should credit usually within 15-20 minutes after you complete it.

disney_girl
04-16-2010, 08:10 AM
On the My View surveys, you get a screen thanking you for taking XYZ survey and the next screen asks you to join their panel (which you don't need to do).

iluvamystery89
04-16-2010, 04:44 PM
-ok, i just finished a survey head survey, and this is the page i got.

Quick Surveys

You have successfully completed a survey!

You will be automatically redirected to your survey site. If not please click here to register your entry.

-So i clicked there, and this is what i got:

We appreciate your time in completing this survey (this is a summary of what it said, not exact, as i couldn't remember).

-Is this survey going to credit at the top of the hour? i hope so, it was quite long.

ETA: I got credit! :banana:

MdCaterer
04-16-2010, 09:11 PM
I finally got a new survey!!! SurveyHead and the congrats page in different languages. Do we have to clear cookies after these new surveys? I would hate to wipe out a cookie with a survey credit, but would also hate not to get credit for not clearing :confused:

Leslie
04-16-2010, 09:34 PM
I finally got a new survey!!! SurveyHead and the congrats page in different languages. Do we have to clear cookies after these new surveys? I would hate to wipe out a cookie with a survey credit, but would also hate not to get credit for not clearing :confused:

I am still just clearing once a day and have been getting credit. I have even taken both new surveys within the same hour and both credited. HTH! :)