PDA

View Full Version : Satisfying!

cjnix32
04-16-2010, 12:35 PM
So great to know that I have completed three surveys today....and still have two left to try! LOVE LOVE LOVE the additional survey opportunities. I used to get so excited for a trifecta, which didn't happen for me very often. Now, I'm glad for the additional opportunities, since amp usually doesn't like me. yippee!!

SunshineGirl
04-16-2010, 12:56 PM
This is great to hear. I know that we have not seen as many freebie opportunities as we used to, so hopefully all of these surveys are keeping everyone busy instead. :)

29apr00
04-16-2010, 01:03 PM
I'm so happy with all the new survey's too!! It's sooooo nice to see!! :party:

MKelley226
04-16-2010, 02:22 PM
This is great to hear. I know that we have not seen as many freebie opportunities as we used to, so hopefully all of these surveys are keeping everyone busy instead. :)

I am earning more $$ on surveys now then when I did with freebies...still love freebies though when they credit :) Surveys are more satisfying too.

momof3lovebugs
04-16-2010, 02:28 PM
ditto!! :love: Loving the boosts!:cooldance::cooldance: Have already taken 3 today! :banana::banana::banana:

kristenrice
04-16-2010, 02:51 PM
LOVING THE NEW SURVEYS!!!

(Although I am not so loving the fact that it is even harder to drag myself away from the computer:blush:)

It is so awesome to watch my account grow, almost instantly, by $1, $2, and almost $3 at a time!

:thanks:THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!:thanks:

MdCaterer
04-17-2010, 03:32 PM
I must add my thanks too!! It is wonderful having so may surveys to try and earn!!! These are a super addition!! Thank you, thank you, thank you :cooldance:

TxAggies
04-17-2010, 03:48 PM
LOVING THE NEW SURVEYS!!!

(Although I am not so loving the fact that it is even harder to drag myself away from the computer:blush:)

It is so awesome to watch my account grow, almost instantly, by $1, $2, and almost $3 at a time!

:thanks:THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!:thanks:

I too am having trouble leaving the computer! I have yet to achieve the "quintet," so I am obsessed with trying!!