PDA

View Full Version : FREE NIGHT AVAILABLE - Disneyland Resort, Paradise Pier Hotel

m4travels
04-16-2010, 12:42 PM
Due to an unforeseen birth of 3 pups early this morning, PD and I have to cancel our Sunday night dinner and our stay at Paradise Pier Hotel at the D'land Resort this Sunday night, April 18.

I booked this stay using my DVC points as there were no villas available at the Grand California and now, this room will be sitting empty. I am past the deadline for cancelling this room and having those points go back into my account.

If there are any locals who would like to take advantage of this situation and stay at the PP for one night, basically free of charge, send me a private message.

I have checked with DVC and I am able to change the names on this reservation.

Again, please do reply to the forum, but to me via Private Message.

m4travels
04-16-2010, 03:28 PM
The night has been taken. Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend.....mine's gonna be filled with lots of puppy breath and washing of towels!

We had JUST either given or packed all of our whelping supplies. Running around at 2 in the morning is NOT a fun thing to do; glad I was awake!!

momof3lovebugs
04-17-2010, 12:15 AM
Thank you so much for offering this up! :clap::thanks::clap:My husband and I are very much looking forward to surprising our kids with this! I can't wait to hit the World of Disney to comb the place for 'necessaries' for our fall trip too! Woohoo! You are a true gem! May your weekend be blessed with not much middle of the night waking!! (I know how puppies are!) And hope you enjoy every minute of the babies while they are babies!
We are blessed by your act of kindness! :heart:

sammielynn
04-21-2010, 06:11 PM
This was a very nice thing to do. You are a good man.