PDA

View Full Version : Tricia...Re: My Disney Dollars

Crazy4Disney
10-18-2007, 09:32 PM
Hi Tricia,

On 10/2, I cashed out for $30 Disney dollars, and have not yet received them. Could you please let me know if & when they were mailed.

I leave next Saturday (10/27), but I'm thinking I should have already gotten them. I sure hope they didn't get lost in the mail.

A speedy response would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Beth (Benedetto)

ligrumpygirl
10-18-2007, 09:34 PM
I can't help you but just wanted to let you know that the Sunshine Family leaves for Disney tomorrow. Not sure if she will be around tonight...Maybe Cindy can help out?

bs4free
10-18-2007, 09:35 PM
I know tricia had sent out a lot of Disney cards/dollars during the last few days!!!! So my guess would be that its now in the mail!

Crazy4Disney
10-18-2007, 09:46 PM
I know tricia had sent out a lot of Disney cards/dollars during the last few days!!!! So my guess would be that its now in the mail!

Oh dear! Thanks for the info! I hope someone can come to my rescue! :confused:

I can't help you but just wanted to let you know that the Sunshine Family leaves for Disney tomorrow. Not sure if she will be around tonight...Maybe Cindy can help out?

UGH...I cashed out when I did, instead of waiting for the Big Disney Cash Out, to ensure that I would receive my $$ in time!

I just really hope they didn't get lost in the mail.

Thanks for your replies!1 :sunshine2:

jnorth1007
10-18-2007, 09:54 PM
I believe that she sent out some of the earlier cash outs at the beginning of the week. I would expect that they would be in the mail tomorrow. If not, send Cindy a PM and have her check out to make sure they were sent out.

Crazy4Disney
10-18-2007, 09:59 PM
I believe that she sent out some of the earlier cash outs at the beginning of the week. I would expect that they would be in the mail tomorrow. If not, send Cindy a PM and have her check out to make sure they were sent out.

Thank you Janet. I sent Cindy a PM just to double check. :)

SunshineGirl
10-18-2007, 10:18 PM
We say to allow 2-4 weeks from the time of cashout to allow for delays in the mail, delays in our processing, etc. I've seen the post office actually take 2-3 weeks themselves to get things where they need to know. Other times, it only takes 2-3 days.

It looks like yours went out on the 14th. I wouldn't be worried about them yet.

Crazy4Disney
10-18-2007, 10:45 PM
We say to allow 2-4 weeks from the time of cashout to allow for delays in the mail, delays in our processing, etc. I've seen the post office actually take 2-3 weeks themselves to get things where they need to know. Other times, it only takes 2-3 days.

It looks like yours went out on the 14th. I wouldn't be worried about them yet.

Thank you for your quick reply Tricia! I'm pretty sure I'll get them in time, I'm just relieved to know they probably didn't get lost in the mail!

Have a safe trip, and TONS of fun!!