PDA

View Full Version : My View

SunshineGirl
04-20-2010, 11:26 AM
We just got word from My View that they loaded a bunch of surveys that almost EVERYONE should qualify for. So if you have had any problems getting them before, now would be the time to try!!

Blessing and Miracle
04-20-2010, 11:32 AM
I completed my first one a few minutes ago and it credited immediately! I like that.:p

fauntleroyfan
04-20-2010, 11:39 AM
thanksfor the heads up

secretmoney
04-20-2010, 11:44 AM
Got mine!

StitchandPooh'smom
04-20-2010, 11:52 AM
Just got one, and it credited already! :sunshine:

fourfoxesinpa
04-20-2010, 11:54 AM
got on one the first try. :)

saffymom
04-20-2010, 12:21 PM
I still can't get past the "Log in " screen. I've cleared cookies several times, but it still takes me back to that screen. Is there something really obvious that I'm missing?

mjjmbnmm
04-20-2010, 12:54 PM
Got one. I love my view, it credits so fast.

cuppycakemom
04-20-2010, 12:57 PM
I still can't get past the "Log in " screen. I've cleared cookies several times, but it still takes me back to that screen. Is there something really obvious that I'm missing?

Whatever you're missing, I'm missing too, only it's not a login screen I'm seeing, it's a blank page :(

I've tried refreshing the page, clearing cookies, restarting IE, restarting my computer.....it's gotta be something simple, but I'm at a loss here.

Hopefully a more computer savy member can come up with an idea for us to try??!?!

BaseballMom
04-20-2010, 01:15 PM
I got a My View....thanks :love:

Now if I could just get an AMP :angel:

kimntrent
04-20-2010, 01:17 PM
Except me. LOL!

disney_girl
04-20-2010, 01:20 PM
Awesome!! Got one on my first try and it has already credited!!:sunshine:

m 'n c
04-20-2010, 01:24 PM
Done! On to try for a few others. :)

momof3lovebugs
04-20-2010, 02:12 PM
I love these! They credit almost immediately! Big thank you for these surveys!! :party::thanks::thanks::thanks:

lanny76
04-20-2010, 02:22 PM
We just got word from My View that they loaded a bunch of surveys that almost EVERYONE should qualify for. So if you have had any problems getting them before, now would be the time to try!!

Are they gone already?! Because I just tried and got the usual questions and did not qualify again, naturally!
Maybe there's some reason I just get the same questions over and over and never qualify, but whatever it is, I guess I'm dense enough to not see it. :p
----- Seriously, if they really loaded a BUNCH of new ones, I thought I might actually get one. I see no sign of new surveys, tho! I still get the same questions - and, not that it's a huge deal at all or I'm wasting much emotion on it, but I do still have to wonder how many others get them so often, when I can't even get different questions, much less qualify for a survey! So much for getting in on the quintet contest!:rolleyes: I've probably expressed my annoyance enough, so I won't say any more about it; just keep trying.

mmm611
04-20-2010, 07:04 PM
Thanks for the heads up! I saw the announcement on Facebook and made sure to try My View first. Just finished one and waiting on the credit.

jnorth1007
04-20-2010, 07:09 PM
Are they gone already?! Because I just tried and got the usual questions and did not qualify again, naturally!
Maybe there's some reason I just get the same questions over and over and never qualify, but whatever it is, I guess I'm dense enough to not see it. :p
----- Seriously, if they really loaded a BUNCH of new ones, I thought I might actually get one. I see no sign of new surveys, tho! I still get the same questions - and, not that it's a huge deal at all or I'm wasting much emotion on it, but I do still have to wonder how many others get them so often, when I can't even get different questions, much less qualify for a survey! So much for getting in on the quintet contest!:rolleyes: I've probably expressed my annoyance enough, so I won't say any more about it; just keep trying.

I have had issues in the past qualifying but I got these most days so it has to be a demographic thing. Are you going through all of the questions? Keep trying! I didn't qualify this morning but I got one a little bit ago.

lanny76
04-20-2010, 08:51 PM
I have had issues in the past qualifying but I got these most days so it has to be a demographic thing. Are you going through all of the questions? Keep trying! I didn't qualify this morning but I got one a little bit ago.

It must be a demographic thing, but that is weird to me, because generally my demographics have been favorable with the other surveys - and I'd think some of you all getting them don't have demographics so drastically different than mine! But I will keep trying! I'd love to get a MyView, since I have managed to get the other 4 today.

iluvamystery89
04-20-2010, 11:05 PM
i tried, but there was nothing :( i should've read the forum earlier.