PDA

View Full Version : Survey Chat Thread

kimntrent
04-20-2010, 01:19 PM
Posting it on my blog today and FB wall. Also gonna post it on Couponings side unless someone wants to.

momof3lovebugs
04-20-2010, 02:10 PM
Very motivating! Hoping the surveys cooperate for me!! :rotfl::banana::cooldance:

momof3lovebugs
04-20-2010, 02:18 PM
Okay, I need some help w/a clarification here! :rotfl: I took a survey head yesterday at 9:30 or so. It credited but it says 4/20, so does that mean I can't take one today? And if so, then I won't be eligible for this contest. :confused:
Us poor west coasters! Our time zone makes us all wonky!! :D

SunshineGirl
04-20-2010, 02:39 PM
Okay, I need some help w/a clarification here! :rotfl: I took a survey head yesterday at 9:30 or so. It credited but it says 4/20, so does that mean I can't take one today? And if so, then I won't be eligible for this contest. :confused:
Us poor west coasters! Our time zone makes us all wonky!! :D

If you took it at 9:30 yesterday, you can try at 9:30 today.

lswheatly
04-20-2010, 02:45 PM
Bummer!!!
It's a nice contest but I can't get MyView to let me take a survey. I keep getting the login page no matter what computer I use....So I won't be able to enter :(

momof3lovebugs
04-20-2010, 02:56 PM
If you took it at 9:30 yesterday, you can try at 9:30 today.
So it will credit for tomorrow but be valid for today's contest, right? (not trying to be dumb! :blush:)

SunshineGirl
04-20-2010, 03:25 PM
I'm moving the chatter from the official thread to here.

cjnix32
04-20-2010, 03:37 PM
Looks like people are having the same trouble I am with surveys today, as no one has posted they have gotten the quintet today. I've got two so far, DS and myview, but no luck with the other three. Hopefully later today I will have more luck. Still have another $1.40 in my account, which is always a good thing! I'll get my disney cruise yet!!

Alice28
04-20-2010, 03:45 PM
i have gotten 4/5 so far. I can't try for AMP until this evening. I am sure I can do it! Yippee! :sunshine:

momof3lovebugs
04-20-2010, 03:47 PM
I have taken 3, gf, mv and ytc. Can't qualify so far for amp but I am still hopeful for both that and sh which I can't take until later.
Anything for me to stay motivated is all good, even if I don't win a prize!! :banana:

kristenrice
04-20-2010, 03:55 PM
AMP is killing me:computer:! I have tried about a dozen times now and I keep getting the same survey! I already know I do not qualify for it so it is very frustrating to keep getting the same one over....and over....and over.

I've gotten the DS, Y2C and MyView already today. I am going to give up on the AMP for a while and try a SurveyHead:sunshine:.

I love having 5 surveys to try every day...now, if I could only find the time to do them all:rotfl:.

EDIT: WooHoo!! I finally got an AMP that qualified for!! It took me about 20 minutes to complete it, but at least I got it....Four down, One to go!

Blessing and Miracle
04-20-2010, 06:24 PM
I've completed three. I have to wait until later this evening to try for the AMP (forgot what time but I sure hope they still have some available). I'm getting ready to try YTC. I'm really liking this.

It's a great motivator. Thanks SR!!:)

secretmoney
04-20-2010, 06:28 PM
I have 4/5. Can't get the AMP. Not giving up though!

fourfoxesinpa
04-20-2010, 06:36 PM
I had the easiest time getting my AMP and MyView. DH got the Daily Survey but there are NO SM surveys for me. I haven't tried the SurveyHead yet. After dinner, I will give it a go. Yes, it is a great motivator. Even if I only end up with 3 for the day, it's more than what I've had in a while! Thanks!

ETA OK - got the SM....One more to go. Let's do it Survey Head! :)
ETA GOT A SURVEY HEAD. Quintet for me!

wendyburger
04-20-2010, 06:40 PM
When does surveyhead usually credit for you guys? Is it the next day? Sometimes I have it credit on the hour and other times not..just curious. Today it didn't credit on hour so not sure.

jnorth1007
04-20-2010, 07:14 PM
When does surveyhead usually credit for you guys? Is it the next day? Sometimes I have it credit on the hour and other times not..just curious. Today it didn't credit on hour so not sure.

on the hour!

I am just needing the AMP and I'll have all 5!!! I didn't get any of them until after 4 o'clock so don't give up.

Alice28
04-20-2010, 07:30 PM
2.5 more hours til I can try for my AMP- be sure to leave one for me! :) This is a great motivator! So is seeing my account jump by $3+ every day! I'll be swimming in the dough for disneyland this Sept. My original goal was $250, but i'm already there. I can easily earn another $100 with the way surveys have been lately. Thanks Tricia & Co. for finding these great surveys for us!

I'm hoping to have Wifi in Hawaii, LOL. The first half of our vacay we are staying in cabins on the beach. I can sneak in some survey time while lounging on our porch, watching the kiddies make sandcastles. :sunshine2:

cjnix32
04-20-2010, 09:08 PM
at 4/5...like others here, can't seem to get an amp, but also I can't remember what time last night I took it. Hoping I can still get it tonight.

gpp2001
04-20-2010, 09:12 PM
What are you guys doing to get SurveyHead? I keep trying but just get a blank page!

I would really like to get a quintet today - but am having no luck with SH. Got the other 4! I'll keep trying but will be happy with four! I also got a freebie today and the scratch off on the first try - so I am at 3.28 for the day! Not bad at all!

Karn

mmm611
04-20-2010, 10:49 PM
So close, yet the SM survey doesn't like me. Maybe if I try really early tomorrow I might be able to get one and an entry in the contest?

lanny76
04-20-2010, 10:58 PM
if only I could get a MyView, but it simply does not like me!:( same questions for 10 days in a row, no change, no surveys. so that disqualifies me for the contest....unless I could get a 'hardship pass' because MV is essentially closed to me! :p:p all the others are much easier to qualify, for me. so I will just be happy with a quartet (how about quartet contests, where you can get any 4 and get an entry in the contest!:D)

iluvamystery89
04-20-2010, 11:07 PM
don't feel bad, i couldn't get a my view either :(

m 'n c
04-20-2010, 11:17 PM
I think I might be having a crediting issue with AMP and the Y2C. I haven't had either credit since Saturday and Sunday respectively. No problems with MyView so I'm not sure where to begin since it doesn't seem like a large cookie issue.

Blessing and Miracle
04-21-2010, 12:12 AM
Wow. My account has grown 6.60 in the last few days and I didn't take all five until today. Look out! That's awesome!

OhMari
04-21-2010, 09:49 AM
How long does it take for "My View" to post.

I did one this morning, before 8:00 a.m. and it did not post after the hour.

I cleared out my cookies so I could do a SM survey, and I am hoping I did not jinx myself. And there are no SM survey's for me, boo.

iluvamystery89
04-21-2010, 10:12 AM
woohoo! i got a myview! :cooldance:

SunshineGirl
04-21-2010, 10:21 AM
In terms of survey loads, it looks like Greenfield currently has the most surveys loaded. Conversions are close to 100% this morning.

toystoryduo
Quick question about My View and SurveyHead...If I don't qualify for them, can my DH try taking them?

:thanks:

SunshineGirl
Quick question about My View and SurveyHead...If I don't qualify for them, can my DH try taking them?

Most definitely!

iluvamystery89
04-21-2010, 10:22 AM
i LOVE that the myview survey credits after just a few minutes! the survey took over 1/2 hour, BUT, it credited within 15 minutes!

toystoryduo
04-21-2010, 10:26 AM
Most definitely!

Excellent!!!!:party: I'm at 3/5 for the day so when he gets home I'll have him give the other two a try. Maybe he'll get one or both and I can enter the contest. :cooldance: Thanks Tricia!:sunshine:

lanny76
04-21-2010, 10:36 AM
woohoo! i got a myview! :cooldance:

yay!!

LuvMyBoys
04-21-2010, 10:43 AM
Got my daily GF survey done and my MyView :sunshine: I really love the MyView surveys, those are definitely going to be part of my daily routine from now on! :)

Just need to get two more for the contest! :party:

Alice28
04-21-2010, 11:04 AM
GF & myView done so far. I agree, love my View- they are usually interesting and quick! :love: Gonna try for one more before work, and then try another when I get home. :banana:

ETA- got My .02! Yahoo!

fourfoxesinpa
04-21-2010, 12:24 PM
Dang! Did a Survey Head and got the message that I completed it but still no credit and it's been over an hour and a half. I very rarely have survey crediting issues. Hope they're just on a delay. Anyone else do SH today?

ETA that StupidMe figured out I didn't clear cookies this morning. Oh well. Que sera, sera.

29apr00
04-21-2010, 01:00 PM
I havent' had a SH but it took 2 hrs for my AMP to credit, so maybe they are jsut running a bit slow today???

Got MY, AMP, and GF so far.....sh is being difficult, hoping that M2C is good for me!

cjnix32
04-21-2010, 01:15 PM
Have 3/5 so far. Going to try surveyhead soon, although I find I can get them easier later in the day. If I can't get that, I will be hurrying for the amp in the morning.

iluvamystery89
04-21-2010, 01:52 PM
has anyone gotten a surveyhead survey that asks you to sign up for an online community for a specific brand of razor? it said i was being directed to a survey, but it was a signup for this community. i signed up and did the confirmation e-mail, but i'm afraid it won't credit.

ETA: no credit at the first hour. :( maybe later.

lswheatly
04-21-2010, 02:04 PM
I haven't had any luck this morning. There are not any surveys available for me to take. :confused::confused:

gpp2001
04-21-2010, 02:09 PM
has anyone gotten a surveyhead survey that asks you to sign up for an online community for a specific brand of razor? it said i was being directed to a survey, but it was a signup for this community. i signed up and did the confirmation e-mail, but i'm afraid it won't credit.

I got this too but there was nowhere for me to put in any info - so I just closed out of it. I did get credit yesterday fro AMP for signing up for a panel. Hope you get credit!

Karn

SunshineGirl
04-21-2010, 02:11 PM
MTC/AMP is now the top performing survey. Looks like they must have loaded some in the last couple of hours. :) My View is also doing much better than this morning.

Leslie
04-21-2010, 02:14 PM
Finished GF and MyView. Off to try for a Survey Head. I can't do an AMP until this evening, so I hope I can get the other four this afternoon.

ShanPooh
04-21-2010, 02:16 PM
I got this too but there was nowhere for me to put in any info - so I just closed out of it.
Karn

Me too! I got out of there and had trouble getting another one so I'll try back later.
Did not qualify for GF yet today. Will have to try again after work.
I have gotten AMP and MV.

toystoryduo
04-21-2010, 02:25 PM
Another question, please....If we already completed an AMP survey and got credit today, are we able to complete an AMP survey through SurveyHead as well?

lanny76
04-21-2010, 02:31 PM
got my GF, but nothing yet for y2c or SH; sometimes y2c tells me it's having tech. difficulties, and SH offered me a survey about razors, but then the page froze and I couldn't do anything with it, or get another yet. have to wait for AMP. MV is just the usual questions and survey I don't qualify for....whatever. (I'm glad it works so well for others; but right now, I don't have much reason to like it!:rolleyes:)

gpp2001
04-21-2010, 02:36 PM
Another question, please....If we already completed an AMP survey and got credit today, are we able to complete an AMP survey through SurveyHead as well?

I don't think it will let you take the survey - every time I have gotten into another AMP through SurvyeHead - it asks me a few questions and then boots me out. I'm assuming it's because I already took and AMP.

So I don't know the official answer, just my experience. HTH.

Karn

toystoryduo
04-21-2010, 02:41 PM
I don't think it will let you take the survey - every time I have gotten into another AMP through SurvyeHead - it asks me a few questions and then boots me out. I'm assuming it's because I already took and AMP.

Karn

Every time the AMP comes up through SurveyHead, I just click out of the survey without even trying. I know we can take 2 GF surveys per day, but I wasn't sure about AMP.

kimntrent
04-21-2010, 02:59 PM
IS there a delay in Your 2 cents surveys. I did one at 10:30 and its almost noon and still no credit. Just curious

Second question: Are these you have to wait 24 hr surveys or next day count type of thing.

lanny76
04-21-2010, 04:17 PM
my Y2C is slow crediting too, didn't credit 1st hour. and ugh, my SH just now was an AMP, which maybe means I can't get an AMP later - which also means that, since I can't get MVs, I also can't get 4 surveys today and will miss the contest again! grrrrrrr

kimntrent
04-21-2010, 04:41 PM
I got Your2Cents. Now I need 2 more. Ohhhhhhh this is tough. I wanna I wanna but surveys are being so hard.

MdCaterer
04-21-2010, 04:46 PM

ETA: no credit at the first hour. :( maybe later.

I got this one too and signed up. No credit and I was able to take a survey Head survey a little later and got the congrats page so I think we just joined an online community :)
The actual Survey Head survey was quick and easy and I enjoyed it so I am glad I got it!

kimntrent
04-21-2010, 05:54 PM
Has anyone ever seen this right off on AMP?

There are no surveys available at this time.

We’re sorry, but all of our available surveys have received the necessary number of participants at this time and are now closed. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please be sure to keep an eye out for our next survey invitation!

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion.

lanny76
04-21-2010, 05:58 PM
Has anyone ever seen this right off on AMP?

There are no surveys available at this time.

We’re sorry, but all of our available surveys have received the necessary number of participants at this time and are now closed. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please be sure to keep an eye out for our next survey invitation!

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion.

yeah, I got that until about 4:30, then I was able to qualify for one. I think you just get it until your 24 hr wait period is up, or something like that.

lanny76
04-21-2010, 06:01 PM

Karn

I took what seemed to be an AMP thru SurveyHead, but then later this afternoon, AMP let me take one....so maybe it works differently in reverse. I don't know!:confused:

kimntrent
04-21-2010, 06:07 PM
Actually I got two of the exact same surveys from different companies yesterday. I filled everything out the same too.

kimntrent
04-21-2010, 06:38 PM
OMG! I just got AMP. That is .90 which brings my account to 340 and I have 10 pending. I am excited about this. I have 1 left to hit 4

jnorth1007
04-21-2010, 07:28 PM
I just figured out that I made $20.40 in the past 7 days and none of that is shopping credits all surveys and clicks!

iluvamystery89
04-21-2010, 08:08 PM
still can't get a survey head. :( doesn't look like i'm going to make it.

gpp2001
04-21-2010, 08:10 PM
I took what seemed to be an AMP thru SurveyHead, but then later this afternoon, AMP let me take one....so maybe it works differently in reverse. I don't know!:confused:

I finally took a SurveyHead and it was an AMP - and I took my original AMP earlier and got credit for both! I'm going to keep going until I'm told to stop. :sunshine:

kristenrice
04-21-2010, 09:42 PM
I got one of the AMP's where it asks for my 6yo daughter to take the survey. She's done them before with me and this was the same type, but at the end (or in the middle?) they asked a question, she answered it, hit enter and it went straight to the amp "thank you for your participation" screen. There were no "final questions" or anything like that. They asked "what is your favorite memory of something you did with your mom?" She typed her answer and, boom, the post-survey pages came up. So, I guess we'll see if this credits or not.

cjnix32
04-21-2010, 10:10 PM
I got one of the AMP's where it asks for my 6yo daughter to take the survey. She's done them before with me and this was the same type, but at the end (or in the middle?) they asked a question, she answered it, hit enter and it went straight to the amp "thank you for your participation" screen. There were no "final questions" or anything like that. They asked "what is your favorite memory of something you did with your mom?" She typed her answer and, boom, the post-survey pages came up. So, I guess we'll see if this credits or not.

I had the same thing happen to me today, and I got the credit.

kristenrice
04-21-2010, 10:27 PM
I had the same thing happen to me today, and I got the credit.

I just got it!:clap:

iluvamystery89
04-21-2010, 11:25 PM
congrats to everyone who made it into the contest. i only got 2 of 5, but hey, that's better than nothing!

saffymom
04-21-2010, 11:26 PM
I don't think I'm going to make it. :( I've got DS, Y2C and AMP but I can't get a MyView or SurveyHead. I'd keep trying, but I need sleep!

Alice28
04-22-2010, 12:07 AM
I managed to get 5 again today!

Will probably be taking a break tomorrow....cause DH IS COMING HOME TOMORROW!!! WOOT WOOT! :party::party: