PDA

View Full Version : 1-800- pet meds

gpp2001
04-21-2010, 10:21 AM
Tricia -

Do you wait until I have placed an order to increase the payout???

Tricia: "Oh look - Karn has placed an order with 1-800-PET MEDS - time to increase the payout."

I just placed an order on Sunday! This is not the first time I have placed an order and days later an increase is announced!!!! :D

I am typing all of this with a smile - just to let you know - I really think it is funny! :p

Karn

SunshineGirl
04-21-2010, 10:45 AM
Tricia -

Do you wait until I have placed an order to increase the payout???

Tricia: "Oh look - Karn has placed an order with 1-800-PET MEDS - time to increase the payout."

I just placed an order on Sunday! This is not the first time I have placed an order and days later an increase is announced!!!! :D

I am typing all of this with a smile - just to let you know - I really think it is funny! :p

Karn

LOL! It's kind of your fault that I did the promo today because once I got the video posted, I really wanted people to see it and give them a try. Apparently your video was so good that you convinced even yourself to place another order. :sunshine:

momof3lovebugs
04-21-2010, 11:37 AM
the payout is increased?? Hot dang! I LOVE 1800 petmeds! they are fabulous! :heart:

29apr00
04-21-2010, 11:58 AM
:rotfl::rotfl: i was just thinking last night that it's time to order more flea and tick medicine! now it's worth it!

SunshineGirl
04-21-2010, 01:08 PM
the payout is increased?? Hot dang! I LOVE 1800 petmeds! they are fabulous! :heart:

Just today and tomorrow.

TxAggies
04-21-2010, 01:57 PM
Well, for once in my life, being a procrastinator has paid off lol, because for the past few days, I have been meaning to get my order placed! So I will definitely do it today to take advantage of the increase!!

Thanks for the increase! Love, love, love 1-800-Petmeds!! Great products & great service too, plus a nice cashback!

gpp2001
04-21-2010, 02:11 PM
I ordered allergy medicine on Sunday - maybe I'll go place another order for Flea and Tick today!!

Make sure you watch my video review - it's pretty bad!!

Karn