PDA

View Full Version : Which is Your Favorite Daily Survey?

SunshineGirl
04-22-2010, 05:05 PM
Now that we have five different daily surveys, I am curious as to which ones everyone likes best. Vote in the poll and post why you like the one/ones that you do. :)

secretmoney
04-22-2010, 05:13 PM
So far, I like My View. I seem to qualify quicker and they are easy.

spring
04-22-2010, 05:14 PM

Totally agree with you. It's easy to qualify and fast to credit. :love:

lswheatly
04-22-2010, 05:26 PM
I was finally able to take a MyView ( i have been getting the login screen). My view credits really fast and I would say that it was easy to qualify and complete a survey.:party:

m 'n c
04-22-2010, 05:39 PM
I'm dull and boring. I like the daily survey the best.

gpp2001
04-22-2010, 07:46 PM
I have to go with the daily survey too! Because I can get one almost every day. And, I think, if I tried harder on those days that I don't get them, I would get one!

I've only gotten 3 SurveyHeads and 4 My Views since they started! But I've gotten a DS everyday!

juliokirkland
04-22-2010, 07:56 PM
I like the daily survey and it has been quite good to me, but I think I like MyView a tad bit more. I like that the qualifying questions are usually fast and easy and that it credits quickly.

SunshineGirl
04-22-2010, 08:06 PM
I can't believe no one is saying AMP/MTC because it pays the most!

gpp2001
04-22-2010, 08:50 PM

We're not all about the money here!!!! I think a lot has to do with payoff - AMP requires a bit more work to qualify, so it kind of negates the higher payout. One thing I don't like about AMP (and I don't want to turn this into a complaining session but it is something that I have noticed) - is that you have to put in your info every time you try to take a survey and then they boot you out and you try again right away and get a survey. It doesn't keep giving all of the survey's you might qualify for on the first attempt. Just My .02! (Oh wait that's a different survey!!!):D

Karn

29apr00
04-22-2010, 08:56 PM
my fav is the GF Daily survey too. agree that it's almost a guarantee every day. My View would be a very close second because i don't qualify every day.

Sorry, the AMP is my least favorite now because it is so tempermental. I'll get stuck in a loop of demos for the same one, over and over and over! :computer:

Iteach
04-22-2010, 08:59 PM
I really like the DS because I can almost always get one. I also really like My View because as others have said they are pretty easy to qualify for, credit quickly and usually take 10-15 minutes, a plus.

I do like AMP because of the higher payout and am thrilled when I can qualify. When is the operative word here.

I think there are others out there that feel the same way, but I really love taking surveys. They are really interesting to me and a relaxing evening activity after very full, busy days at work. Thanks SR for always working so hard for us!

Brer Shay
04-22-2010, 09:15 PM
Another MyView. I am able to qualify quickly, plus they post quickly.

cjnix32
04-22-2010, 10:25 PM
my view for me too. I seem to be able to get them easier.

29apr00
04-23-2010, 07:58 AM
point proven with AMP.....spent 15 minutes qualifying, and i counted 12 times that i had to reenter my info....and i answered the same questions 4-6 different times. it's not worth the $.90....espically with 2 new very easy survey options.

SunshineGirl
04-23-2010, 08:26 AM
One thing that I want to caution about the My View is that we have to get more males taking the surveys. They are going to start capping the number of females that we can have take the surveys next month to a certain percentage. So if you can get your husbands and sons to try those My View as well sometimes, it would REALLY help us all.

disney_girl
04-23-2010, 08:27 AM
One thing that I want to caution about the My View is that we have to get more males taking the surveys. They are going to start capping the number of females that we can have take the surveys next month to a certain percentage. So if you can get your husbands and sons to try those My View as well sometimes, it would REALLY help us all.

Thanks for the heads up! I'll have my husband start taking those!
eta...he just took one for me and got a nice short one on the first try!

tweety129s
04-23-2010, 08:30 AM
Another vote for MyView. It's nice to know the survey topic and length before you get into it. They all seems fairly short and I like the topics better.

29apr00
04-23-2010, 08:43 AM

good to know! I usually ask DH to take whatever i can't get during the day, so i'll just start leaving the MV for him.

lanny76
04-23-2010, 08:49 AM

Not me!:( I still can't get different questions or qualify at all, so they rate 0 in my book!
I like SurveyHead, as generally I get a nice quick one without much time/hassle.
AMP I like for the higher payout, but it's more troublesome to qualify.
GF is generally easy to qualify for, but seems like I qualify for SH surveys quicker than GF!

Blessing and Miracle
04-23-2010, 09:08 AM
I like the DS. I think the fact that they allow us to report problems for a possible payout later is awesome. That shows me that they appreciate me and that my time is valuable to them as well.

While the AMP pays more it does require more work. It seems like they have several suveys compacted into one. A lot of different topics in one survey seems to be the norm. I don't like that it's more of a gamble whether or not you get paid for the survey as well, especially when they are always very long. And I don't really like having to enter my info each time either.

The others are too new to really comment on, but I do like the instant gratification.

But, nevertheless, I'm grateful for all of the opportunites! :)

lanny76
04-23-2010, 10:06 AM

Hehe, my DH can qualify for and finish a survey, even though I can't! Just tried and it worked!

saffymom
04-23-2010, 11:29 AM
I voted Greenfield because I get those the most.

I like the AMP surveys, but they can be really frustrating.

Surveyhead have been pretty good for me. I can usually get a nice short survey and I like that they credit quickly.

I haven't been able to take any MyView ones yet. I still just get a login page, so I don't have an opinion on that one.

TxAggies
04-23-2010, 11:53 AM
I voted for the GF Daily because I seem to have the best luck qualifying for these!

cuppycakemom
04-23-2010, 01:23 PM
Quick question, since I've been out of the survey loop for a bit and am trying to get back into it.....

You guys are talking about having DH try for these new surveys (SH and MV)....are their rules different than the DS/YTC ones where you have to have the same demographics and email trying all the time?

Can we actually try and if we don't qualify have our DH try as well? Or do we need to "permanently" assign one of us to that particular survey each day?

I still can't get the MV to load a page for me...keeps giving me an error....maybe I'll try to download safari and try it with that? Maybe it just hates my IE or something.....:confused:

ETA: Safari works!! I can see the stuff to try and qualify....qualifying is a different story, but maybe I'll be able to get a MV yet!

Oh! And, to answer the original question, I'm loving the SH surveys. They are quick and easy and credit very well for me :)

Alice28
04-23-2010, 09:00 PM

AMP is definitely the hardest to qualify for....I voted for MyView and GF. Easiest to qualify for, and usually have the most interesting topics.

Now that DH is home, I can easily get him to take MyViews. He is jealous sometimes of all my survey taking. :)

cjnix32
04-23-2010, 09:31 PM
I like the money amp pays out, but it is by far the most difficult to qualify for. I get tired of the same screening questions, when I know I just won't qualify for it. I don't drink beer...sorry! I do get super excited when I get one though, because it doesn't happen very often. So I'm happy to have the two others to make up for not getting the amp!

MdCaterer
04-23-2010, 09:54 PM

That is weird because my husband has tried these a few times and has rarely qualified, like just a few minutes ago. He does the DS and AMP too because they like him better than me :(

I like the DS surveys best because they are steady, reliable, you can take them any time of the day AND they let you report problems and will usually credit you for them. THAT IS THE CLINCHER they show that our time is valuable.

The My Views are quick and credit fast so they are definitely a nice second.

AMP although the money is nice are often too hard to qualify, too long, they are repetitive and often do end up booting you out after a fair amount of questions answered. The most annoying thing is waiting a complete 24 hours. SOme days we don't even try so that we can start early the NEXT day to try and get one rather than wait until late at night. In their defense, we have taken many and enjoyed the rewards.

The Survey Head surveys are also fun and fairly fast and they too credit quickly.

I rarely go for the SM because they usually do not credit for me. But they have credited for me enough that I will still do them now and again.

Thanks for all the opportunities

We are happy for all the surveys!!

Iteach
04-23-2010, 10:45 PM

This is good to know. My DH likes taking surveys, so I'll have him start trying.

chipndale
04-25-2010, 08:47 PM

Thanks for the info Tricia - I will have DH start and try to take them. I haven't had any luck with the MyView surveys and from what I have been reading they sound much shorter and easier to complete than the AMP. DH is the designated AMP survey taker in our house.

iluvamystery89
04-25-2010, 08:54 PM
thanks for the heads up about men taking the my view surveys, tricia! i will ask my DH to try for these. i haven't been able to qualify for one the past few days, perhaps that is why, they're looking for more male points-of-view, lol.

ShanPooh
04-28-2010, 09:08 AM
Greenfield is the one I end up getting the most. The MyView are nice and short, when I do get them though.

abbydale
04-28-2010, 12:02 PM
The good ole Greenfield survey is the one I can typically get, so it is my favorite.