PDA

View Full Version : SR Surveys asking me to register for others

Brer Shay
04-23-2010, 09:50 AM
Yesterday and today when I was trying surveys, both AMP and Surveyhead took me to a screen to register (create a password) BEFORE I could take a survey. I just closed out the screens because I wasn't sure if I should join and what impact it would have on SR. Can you tell me the correct way to proceed - should I just close out when I get those screens?

StitchandPooh'smom
04-23-2010, 09:57 AM
I got that yesterday with SH - it was a screen to join an online community. I just closed out of it. Is that what you mean, or do you mean a screen to register for SH?

Brer Shay
04-23-2010, 10:46 AM
I'm not sure what the SH one was - I guess it could have been an online community and not a survey. The AMP one took me to a screen to register with Ipsos for surveys.

MdCaterer
04-24-2010, 10:57 AM
I got that yesterday with SH - it was a screen to join an online community. I just closed out of it. Is that what you mean, or do you mean a screen to register for SH?

It's doing the same thing this morning and I have closed out of it three times and it keeps going back. I will wait and try for a survey later.

MdCaterer
04-25-2010, 11:54 AM
doing the same thing today! Has anyone joined this panel just to get past this??

spring
04-25-2010, 02:35 PM
doing the same thing today! Has anyone joined this panel just to get past this??

I decided to try just to get this question answered. Registered for this panel, but was told to close out and check my email. No credit for me several hours later.

~Kathie
04-25-2010, 04:32 PM
Happened to me too several times on both. I just closed it out. I belong to enough stuff......I don't need any more emails coming in or sites to join.

I haven't been able to get any surveys for months but scored 3 yesterday. :clap: