PDA

View Full Version : forum suggestion

cjnix32
04-24-2010, 07:33 PM
Is there a way to put an automatic link anywhere in the forum to go back to SR main page? I know on the first page of the forum, there is a link to take you back, but couldn't there be one that always appears, if you are in a thread, or whatever?

DarcyDog
04-24-2010, 09:26 PM
Great idea . . . I second that!

mmm611
04-24-2010, 09:45 PM
Have you looked at the top of the page? I see SR Member log in up there. If you're already logged in, I would think that would take you to your page.

cjnix32
04-24-2010, 09:53 PM
Have you looked at the top of the page? I see SR Member log in up there. If you're already logged in, I would think that would take you to your page.

You are right! I hadn't ever tried that one! always tried to click on the logo, and it just took me to the first form page. Thanks!! So maybe it could get renamed so idiots like me can figure it out! :rotfl:

DarcyDog
04-24-2010, 10:01 PM
You are right! I hadn't ever tried that one! always tried to click on the logo, and it just took me to the first form page. Thanks!! So maybe it could get renamed so idiots like me can figure it out! :rotfl:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
Make me a member of that group!

chipndale
04-25-2010, 08:49 PM
I never knew that either. Glad there is a easier way to get back to the SR homepage.