PDA

View Full Version : Ugh...No Surveys:(

kristenrice
04-26-2010, 07:36 AM
I got home late last night and finally completed an AMP at 11:30pm. So, I figured I'd get an early start today (my day off) and try to get the other 4 done.

So far, there are NO DS's, NO MyView and NO SurveyHead surveys available:computer:. I can't try the Y2C until AFTER a DS so I am now sitting here with the time, but no surveys:cry:.

But, on the bright side, I did do the scratch off and got the $0.02 there:sunshine:. I'll just wait until later to try the surveys again. There will probably be a bunch available, right when the kids come home from school:rotfl:.

29apr00
04-26-2010, 07:56 AM
yesterday must have been a bad day for surveys, as DH and I both tried for all the surveys and I couldn't get ANY of the 5 and Dh was only able to get the DS. I thought for sure he would have atleast gotten the My View. Oh well....there's always today.

but i'll probably wait until after noon to start them. monday mornings are usually slow too.

SunshineGirl
04-26-2010, 08:13 AM
Sundays and Monday mornings are always tough. Usually around noon on Monday they all start picking up. :) I'll keep an eye on them and post when I start seeing some come in.

lanny76
04-26-2010, 08:50 AM
I know how that goes - busy most of yesterday and in the evening, no matter how many times I tried, there weren't any at all available. So I got none yesterday too - I was hoping for just one, but nope!

KimCh
04-26-2010, 09:29 AM
Glad to hear I wasnt this only one. Bad survey weekend!!

PSL1013
04-26-2010, 09:45 AM
I was gone for a week on vacation and there was only 1 option checked that was available for a DS this morning....got it though! One down, 3 to go.

kristenrice
04-26-2010, 10:30 AM
Awesome! Just completed a DS and it was about 10 questions and took less than five minutes!! Woo-Hoo!

Now, to try one more before my haircolor needs to be rinsed:D (I like to multitask!)

ETA: ROCK ON!!! Just got a MyView!! Now, I'm off to rinse my "survey head" :)

momof3lovebugs
04-26-2010, 11:13 AM
yesterday must have been a bad day for surveys, as DH and I both tried for all the surveys and I couldn't get ANY of the 5 and Dh was only able to get the DS. I thought for sure he would have atleast gotten the My View. Oh well....there's always today.

but i'll probably wait until after noon to start them. monday mornings are usually slow too.
I am confuzzled. :confused: I thought we could only have our dh's input their data on amp, sh and mv. Am I drinkin' the kool-aid? :blush:
And btw, I have only been able to catch and complete a mv today. So you have company!:o

jtowner
04-26-2010, 11:46 AM
I got a GF it was brainjuicer, get 5 minute survey max it sez, try to do it and get the brainjuicer is not active now, try later.

Also did anyone get join a a panel through sh, do the panel registration, verify email and just like GF not completion page.
Which of course mean no credit. Anyone else get this one and have luck or not have luck.

Jtowner

iluvamystery89
04-26-2010, 12:21 PM
i can't get a DS either. :(

gpp2001
04-26-2010, 12:57 PM
I am confuzzled. :confused: I thought we could only have our dh's input their data on amp, sh and mv. Am I drinkin' the kool-aid? :blush:
And btw, I have only been able to catch and complete a mv today. So you have company!:o

You can have you DH do the DS or SM/MTC but then he has to do them all of the time. You can't change the Greenfield info once you have dedicated someone to take that survey but you can on the other surveys - AMP, SH and MV.

There was a problem a couple of years ago and people would constantly change their info to try and get a survey, so Greenfield cracked down and said only one person can take these surveys. It can be two different people - one for DS and a different person for SM/MTC. But it always has to be that person taking the survey. So some people do the DS and have DH do the SM/MTC.

Hope this makes sense!

And I have gotten an AMP, DS and MV today!!

Karn

iluvamystery89
04-26-2010, 01:14 PM
i managed to get an amp, and i hardly ever get those! :banana: still trying for a DS though.

kimntrent
04-26-2010, 01:43 PM
I can't get one today. Every survey site says they have nothing for me. Such a drag. I am home all day with a sick baby and this would be nice

kimntrent
04-26-2010, 01:56 PM
I just got a short survey on food. Lets hope for credit

iluvamystery89
04-26-2010, 04:20 PM
I just got a short survey on food. Lets hope for credit

congrats! i'm still trying for a DS :computer:

ETA: still no DS, but i managed to get SH. just waiting for credit :banana:

marcymajor
04-26-2010, 04:30 PM
today was the first day in 5 days that i was actually able to get into a sh survey and all that i got was to join 2 panels and then when i tried to take another one i got the screen that said i did not qualify. oh well, guess it just wasn't meant to be for me to get a sh survey but that's ok. want to wish everyone good luck in getting their surveys today and to keep smiling.:sunshine:

kristenrice
04-26-2010, 11:15 PM
I made a comeback! Persistence pays off because I just completed the SH so now I have 4 out of 5:D. Maybe I will try for the AMP. I think I completed it around 11:30 last night so I have a few more minutes before I can try. Now, if I can just stay awake that long...

kristenrice
04-27-2010, 01:17 PM
Oh, man....not again:computer:...

I've been trying since 10am to get a survey....ANY survey...and I can't qualify for anything. This stinks because I have to leave for work in about 30 minutes and I doubt I'll have time to get online anymore tonight. Since I work until 4:30am, there's no way to do them "today" after I get home.

Oh well....that's the way the cookie crumbles:sunshine:.

UPDATED: I just tried another MyView and I finally got one!! Yeah!! Now I can go to work knowing that I got at least ONE done. I try to average $2/day and since I got the quintet yesterday, this gives me $4.10 for two days so I am still on target:).

kimntrent
04-27-2010, 01:42 PM
Love the positive outlook. Last week my account was at 335 and this week when I did my round up it was at 360