PDA

View Full Version : Best Buy has new Josh Groban CD- Noel!

spring
10-20-2007, 04:48 PM
I ordered Josh Groban's new Christmas CD "Noel" through BestBoy.com, of course through SR today. I selected in-store pick-up as there is one very close to my house. As soon as I got confirmation from the local store that the item was there ready to be picked up, off I went!

It got interesting when I got to the store. I took all my info as stated on the website to pick-up my CD at Customer Service. The store rep took my paperwork into the back and came back with just my paperwork - no CD!
The store inventory showed they just got 25 in, so she made her way to the warehouse in back of the store to do a search. 30 minutes later, she came back empty handed. I got to give it to her, she was really persistent. She finally found the person who sent me the e-mail confirming my order and made him look for it.

Finally, almost 1 hour after walking into the store for a quick pick up, I got my Josh Groban CD................plus they gave me a $10 gift card for all the problems. Now that's good service after all!!!:sunshine:

vegaskjk
10-20-2007, 06:30 PM
Can we get credit for instore pick up at Best Buy? If so that would be awesome! I thought we could at Circuit City, but not at Best Buy????

m4travels
10-20-2007, 06:52 PM
Can we get credit for instore pick up at Best Buy? If so that would be awesome! I thought we could at Circuit City, but not at Best Buy????
I had no problem doing an in-store pickup at BB. I ordered a computer for the boss's wife; she waited an hour after the order was placed and the confirmation was received and picked up the order. The only thing I didn't get credit for was the extended warranty, but everything else was great!

M