PDA

View Full Version : What Should I Buy For Mother's Day? (no peeking, Cindy!)

SunshineGirl
04-26-2010, 03:46 PM
So for those of you who listened to our Mother's Day podcast, what do you think I should get Cindy this year?

sunshinecindy
04-27-2010, 12:25 PM
Oh, I am soooooo right here reading. LOL

SunshineGirl
04-27-2010, 12:25 PM
Well there goes that idea!!

lkat
04-27-2010, 12:44 PM
Oh, I am soooooo right here reading. LOL

That's awesome! At least she's honest Tricia! :rotfl:

sunshinecindy
04-27-2010, 01:06 PM
Thats ok, bring on the ideas, I'll let you know if I like them or not. :angel:

momof3lovebugs
04-27-2010, 02:00 PM
You know, I usually fish for ideas from my mom and if I don't get any I ask her straight up. I usually get the 'Oh, I don't need anything.' answer from her so this year for her bday, I used the vista print offers and got her a canvas bag with photos of the grandkids and a flip book with photos. You know how grandmas are about their grandkids! :angel: I also got her a board game and my sister got some wine and munchies and we presented her with the whole thing as her bday gift in the vista print canvas bag.
Now she has the bag to take her quilting stuff in or bring it to the beach or whatever. I try to collect little things thruout the year for her and now being a SR member I am always on the lookout for what I can buy to earn cashback! :rotfl:
Sorry Mom, can't buy you that, it won't give me cashback on SR! :rotfl::rotfl:
good luck! I am still lookin' for my mom too. :p

bbangel
04-27-2010, 05:09 PM
Hmmmm so many choices, wine, some baking from Dancing Deer, nuts from Nuts on the Net, some kind of photo gift (I like the idea of a family collage) and did I mention wine?

Oooh I forgot Jewelery from My Jewelery Box!

spring
04-27-2010, 05:17 PM
Definitely wine! :D

mmm611
04-27-2010, 07:20 PM
You know, I usually fish for ideas from my mom and if I don't get any I ask her straight up. I usually get the 'Oh, I don't need anything.' answer from her so this year for her bday, I used the vista print offers and got her a canvas bag with photos of the grandkids and a flip book with photos. You know how grandmas are about their grandkids! :angel: I also got her a board game and my sister got some wine and munchies and we presented her with the whole thing as her bday gift in the vista print canvas bag.
Now she has the bag to take her quilting stuff in or bring it to the beach or whatever. I try to collect little things thruout the year for her and now being a SR member I am always on the lookout for what I can buy to earn cashback! :rotfl:
Sorry Mom, can't buy you that, it won't give me cashback on SR! :rotfl::rotfl:
good luck! I am still lookin' for my mom too. :p

I also gave my mom one of the Vista Print tote bags last year. I put the picture of the Jim Shore turtle she has (she calls him her sewing room mascot) and she LOVES it.

I don't have any new ideas, sorry. My mother is a quilter too and she's getting girl scout cookie fabric. I do need to check out my Lakeside Collection catalogs for graduation gift ideas for my youngest brother. He'll be attending community college next year, so dorm stuff is out.

secretmoney
04-27-2010, 08:14 PM
A couple of days off!

sunshinecindy
04-27-2010, 09:49 PM
A couple of days off!

Is that WITH pay?

gpp2001
04-27-2010, 10:10 PM
I think you should get her socks and underwear just because she's reading this thread, when you asked very nicely for her not to read it!!!! :D