PDA

View Full Version : Coupons.com

kimntrent
04-28-2010, 02:22 PM
There are some great coupons on right now. Classico pasta sauce $1.50 off two. Hurry I guess these go fast.

kimntrent
05-02-2010, 02:23 AM
Bumping this up cuz there are tons of new coupons on you may want to find.

dtchgrl
05-02-2010, 05:25 PM
Can someone explain how you get the credits for using coupons.com?
I think the description says something like "earn 5 cents for each day that you print and use coupons".
Does this mean that I have to use the coupons the same day I print them in order to get credit? Or does is mean you get 5 cents for printing a coupon(s), and then another 5 cents when you use a coupon(s)? OR, do you get the 5 cents once but you have to have both printed and used the coupons to get the 5 cents credit?

OK...I think I've now confused myself with my own question..LOL!

Hedy
05-02-2010, 05:40 PM
Can someone explain how you get the credits for using coupons.com?
I think the description says something like "earn 5 cents for each day that you print and use coupons".
Does this mean that I have to use the coupons the same day I print them in order to get credit? Or does is mean you get 5 cents for printing a coupon(s), and then another 5 cents when you use a coupon(s)? OR, do you get the 5 cents once but you have to have both printed and used the coupons to get the 5 cents credit?

OK...I think I've now confused myself with my own question..LOL!

You get $.05 everyday you print coupons, so you'd get $.05 whethr you printed one coupon or 10 today.

Candi
05-02-2010, 06:36 PM
WHAT??? How did I not realize this? I use coupons.com all the time!

dtchgrl
05-02-2010, 08:02 PM
Do you also get a credit when you actually use a coupon....one 5 cent coupon per day no matter how many coupons you redeem that day?

Thanks!

disney_girl
05-02-2010, 08:07 PM
You receive the .5 credit when you print the coupons. As Hedy said, you get the flat .5 each day you print them whether you print 1 or 10. You do not get any additional credit when they are used in the store. (But we need to make sure that we use the coupons so the offer doesn't get pulled).

dtchgrl
05-02-2010, 10:52 PM
Got it! Thanks for the info and I will remind DH that if I give him a coupon when he does the shopping, he needs to use it!