PDA

View Full Version : Return of the Big Board!

SunshineGirl
05-01-2010, 09:05 AM
I am happy to announce that we have brought the Sunshine Rewards Big Board back for May! This is an opportunity for you to earn a BONUS on top of your regular earnings if you are one of the top 8 leader board winners. Your bonus will be 8% of your earnings in May (up to a $25 bonus).

Check it out!!

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/leaderboard.php

Leslie
05-01-2010, 09:21 AM
Thank you!!! What a great goal to reach for. :clap:

disney_girl
05-01-2010, 09:38 AM
Thanks for another incentive!! The Big Board was always fun and a nice account boos!! Lisa is going to be putting that blood pressure machine to work though ;). It's always fun to see the Big Board change and it's usually not over until the very end!

Thanks Tricia!!

PSL1013
05-01-2010, 10:55 AM
Go Lisa! :rotfl:

Blessing and Miracle
05-01-2010, 01:35 PM
Go Lisa! :rotfl:

Thanks for another incentive!! The Big Board was always fun and a nice account boos!! Lisa is going to be putting that blood pressure machine to work though ;). It's always fun to see the Big Board change and it's usually not over until the very end!

Thanks Tricia!!

Well, Lisa isn't a SM this quarter so I'd have to do some mad shopping in a couple of days just for it to count for May, so Ladies and Gents, I'm gonna leave this one all up to you. :rotfl:

kimntrent
05-01-2010, 03:18 PM
I am #2 Woo Hoo!

PSL1013
05-01-2010, 05:05 PM
I'm #40 :rotfl: But I plan on doing something about that!

~Kathie
05-01-2010, 05:44 PM
I'm going to have to get busy!! :rotfl: Did I read somewhere Shoebuy was having a Sale with a coupon???? :angel:

.............and she's off!!!! :cooldance:

PSL1013
05-01-2010, 05:55 PM
I'm going to have to get busy!! :rotfl: Did I read somewhere Shoebuy was having a Sale with a coupon???? :angel:

.............and she's off!!!! :cooldance:

You go girl!

momof3lovebugs
05-02-2010, 06:14 PM
Okay back from girl scout camp and am now at 359!!! holy cow! No rest here on SR! I was consitently in the top 8 last month too!!!
Must catch up!!

Alice28
05-02-2010, 07:44 PM
I am at #14 and I just made a Shoebuy order. :) Also have been rockin' the surveys....

however, we're going to Hawaii tomorrow for 10 days. Don't know if I'll have time to "Sunshine in the Sunshine" much. ;) I might try and grab some surveys during siesta time, who knows. :banana::sunshine:

momof3lovebugs
05-02-2010, 07:48 PM
I am at #14 and I just made a Shoebuy order. :) Also have been rockin' the surveys....

however, we're going to Hawaii tomorrow for 10 days. Don't know if I'll have time to "Sunshine in the Sunshine" much. ;) I might try and grab some surveys during siesta time, who knows. :banana::sunshine:
Girlfriend if you do surveys while you're on vaca w/your awesome dh and kids-you need your head examined! Don't worry, I will gladly try and move up to take your place. :rotfl: I just finished my 4th survey today since I got home at 2:30!! :party:

m4travels
05-02-2010, 08:52 PM
As one who was VERY fortunate to be on the BB quite a few times, I wish everyone the best with this incentive. My best to you all.

SunshineGirl
05-03-2010, 02:41 PM
Just refreshed the Big Board. It is going to be an interesting month! Surveys are going to be HUGE in this contest.

PSL1013
05-03-2010, 04:07 PM
Just refreshed the Big Board. It is going to be an interesting month! Surveys are going to be HUGE in this contest.

Oh I hope so but all of a sudden the surveys have not been cooperating with me! Hope that changes or you won't see me on the BB this month. :cry:

Blessing and Miracle
05-03-2010, 04:19 PM

Interesting indeed. This is when it's very important to be a super member.

If only I hadn't been sick. :(

disney_girl
05-03-2010, 04:23 PM
Interesting indeed. This is when it's very important to be a super member.

If only I hadn't been sick. :(

If I was a betting girl, I'd say you are currently getting a jump start on next month though!:)

Blessing and Miracle
05-03-2010, 05:23 PM
If I was a betting girl, I'd say you are currently getting a jump start on next month though!:)

Ding, ding, ding, you're a winner!:rotfl: Fortunately, with the two graduates and a party to plan I've got a lil' bit of shopping to do. ;)

If "someone" would have announced this great news a little earlier, honey, that BB would have crashed. :rotfl: Just kidding! :D

SunshineGirl
05-03-2010, 05:26 PM
Ding, ding, ding, you're a winner!:rotfl: Fortunately, with the two graduates and a party to plan I've got a lil' bit of shopping to do. ;)

If "someone" would have announced this great news a little earlier, honey, that BB would have crashed. :rotfl: Just kidding! :D

<start gangster voice>You talkin' to me??<end gangster voice>

LOL! I actually completely forgot it was the end of the month already!

Blessing and Miracle
05-03-2010, 07:07 PM
<start gangster voice>You talkin' to me??<end gangster voice>

LOL! I actually completely forgot it was the end of the month already!

:rotfl::rotfl:

I know, I can't believe that it's already May. We have 23 more days of school!! Can't wait. I know I'll soon be singing another tune. :rotfl:

jnorth1007
05-06-2010, 07:56 AM
Get ready gang cause here I come! I had a shopping credit post over night for $13.38 so when they Big Board updates in a few hours I should jump up to #2!!!! I haven't been on the big board in so long. I also am only $10 away from making SM for the Quarter. I can't wait!!!!

Blessing and Miracle
05-06-2010, 08:12 AM
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

SunshineGirl
05-06-2010, 08:30 AM
I just refreshed the board for the fun of it. :) Only about a day's worth of daily surveys separates #8 from #15. But the prizes are going to end up being pretty darn good!

gpp2001
05-06-2010, 09:08 AM
I have to do some shopping if I want to stay up there!!! Surveys alone are not going to keep me in the top 8! I just don't need anything right now! Arghhh!

~Kathie
05-06-2010, 09:33 AM
I have to do some shopping if I want to stay up there!!! Surveys alone are not going to keep me in the top 8! I just don't need anything right now! Arghhh!

Gee......I can always find something I need!!! :angel: :rotfl:

~Kathie
05-06-2010, 09:35 AM
Get ready gang cause here I come! I had a shopping credit post over night for $13.38 so when they Big Board updates in a few hours I should jump up to #2!!!! I haven't been on the big board in so long. I also am only $10 away from making SM for the Quarter. I can't wait!!!!

Whoa!! The competition heats up. So share.....what did you buy?? Shoes???

OhMari
05-06-2010, 10:33 AM
I'm trying to widdle my way in. I started out in the 100's, then the 80's. Then the last couple of days in the 40's. Now I am 36th. I looked at how much the 15th place person had, and it is only like a few dollars seperating me. I really should try some shopping and do more survey's.

Edit* I just looked and I am back to 41.

momof3lovebugs
05-06-2010, 10:44 AM
I'm trying to widdle my way in. I started out in the 100's, then the 80's. Then the last couple of days in the 40's. Now I am 36th. I looked at how much the 15th place person had, and it is only like a few dollars seperating me. I really should try some shopping and do more survey's.

Edit* I just looked and I am back to 41. lol! me too! I was at 31 yesterday and now I am at 33! phht! But then I looked at the top of this thread and it is only the top 8! (not 15) which I was last month! :banana: So I am hoping to make a recovery. I have pending shopping credits coming soon.....so watch out you big boarders!!
Wish I could do some made shopping but since it won't credit til next month, I'll hold off! ;)
Btw, is this going to be continuing or is it only for this month? (she asks hoping, hoping, hoping it will continue! :D )

~Kathie
05-06-2010, 11:25 AM
Btw, is this going to be continuing or is it only for this month? (she asks hoping, hoping, hoping it will continue! :D )

It used to be every month. With the economy everyone has to tighten their belts and Tricia decided to put the Big Board Bonus on haitus. It's a great incentive and just what I needed to get me motivated.

Thanks Tricia!!

Blessing and Miracle
05-06-2010, 06:28 PM

Sister girl, you better be glad I'm not a SM this quarter! :rolleyes:

Some of my purchases just pended for 6/1. I actually purchased these items in time for them to post in May, but the store didn't report it until later.

Yep, that's the price you pay when you're not a SM.

SunshineGirl
05-06-2010, 07:25 PM
I'm not making any promises, but I can say that if people continue to do surveys the rest of the month like they have so far this month, we WILL do the Big Board again next month.

lswheatly
05-06-2010, 07:29 PM
My Oh My!!! That sounds like a plan to me!!!! :cooldance:

gpp2001
05-06-2010, 07:43 PM
I'm not making any promises, but I can say that if people continue to do surveys the rest of the month like they have so far this month, we WILL do the Big Board again next month.

You don't have to ask me twice to keep up with the surveys - I am more than half way to SMPlus and it's not even the half way point!!! Lovin' the increase in my account! And I did do some shopping today!! :D

jnorth1007
05-06-2010, 08:08 PM
Whoa!! The competition heats up. So share.....what did you buy?? Shoes???

No not shoes although I do need some of those. I bought some health items from GNC. Whey Protein, Detox Kit and Vitamins. I have two more shopping credits that will post before the end of the quarter for $5.73.

Lisa,

I'm not a SM either so I can't up my balance for this quarter anymore by shopping because mine pends too long also. I figure I need to keep up with the surveys and a couple freebie offers to stay in the top this month.

fronisgl
05-06-2010, 10:24 PM
I'm very new and I'm in 63 place. How do you earn so much so fast? I usually get 2 surveys a day and haven't tried the freebies yet. Unfortunately I'm not shopping much online.

SunshineGirl
05-06-2010, 10:40 PM
I'm very new and I'm in 63 place. How do you earn so much so fast? I usually get 2 surveys a day and haven't tried the freebies yet. Unfortunately I'm not shopping much online.

Welcome! That is terrific for just starting out. There are some really good offers that credit well and cost nothing. A couple that come to my mind are the Synovate Survey Panel and RewardTV. As a newer members, there are probably a lot like that you can try and build up your account quickly.

Beyond that, I think we have a lot of people who are now steadily getting about 4 surveys a day. And hopefully when our deal for the 6th daily survey is complete, everyone will get even more. :)

fronisgl
05-06-2010, 10:53 PM
Do I just find those in the offer section? I'm still trying to figure out everything.
Thanks, Julie

momof3lovebugs
05-06-2010, 11:57 PM
Do I just find those in the offer section? I'm still trying to figure out everything.
Thanks, Julie
HI JULIE!!!! :clap::clap: I am so glad you are here!!! You are going to love it and you are already off to a great start if you have managed to get two a day! Robin is enjoying her some :sunshine2: in Hawaii right now, otherwise she'd be :welcome: you too!
Feel free to ask me any questions here or on fb or anywhere! I have already earned over 160.00 for WDW!! :party:
Sunshine Rewards is the BEST!! :heart:
Heather

momof3lovebugs
05-06-2010, 11:58 PM
That will ROCK!!! :cooldance: I just made a small purchase thru mywinesdirect for Mom's day! That will start me off right! :banana:

SunshineGirl
05-07-2010, 08:04 AM
Thanks, Julie

Yes! These two should be in the Offer section.

Blessing and Miracle
05-07-2010, 08:34 AM
Lisa,

I'm not a SM either so I can't up my balance for this quarter anymore by shopping because mine pends too long also. I figure I need to keep up with the surveys and a couple freebie offers to stay in the top this month.

Doesn't it suck not being SM? LOL. Yep, those surveys are great with increasing our balances.

I'm gonna try to hang in there, but I have sooo much I need to be doing with two graduates this month that it's unreal. Instead, I've been playing with you guys. LOL.

Good luck, girl! And to everyone else that's desiring that BB bonus. ;)

fronisgl
05-07-2010, 09:07 AM
Thanks. HELLO Heather!!! Nice to already know 2 people on the forum. Thanks for the offer,you may be hearing from me!
Julie

momof3lovebugs
05-07-2010, 11:27 AM
Thanks. HELLO Heather!!! Nice to already know 2 people on the forum. Thanks for the offer,you may be hearing from me!
Julie
Any time!!! :sunshine2:

SunshineGirl
05-10-2010, 01:13 PM
Just updated the Big Board after surveys came in!

disney_girl
05-10-2010, 01:20 PM
Very motivating!:) I love being near the top, although with our Disney trip next week, I'll surely drop quickly! So, I'll enjoy it until the trip!:)

PSL1013
05-10-2010, 01:34 PM
Well, I'm on there but scraping the bottom! :rotfl:

29apr00
05-10-2010, 02:20 PM
:cry: it's a slow shopping month for me so i'm relying on surveys, which i'm doing OK on so far. but i'm still way low...not even showing up yet!!

SunshineGirl
05-12-2010, 10:35 AM
Only $3 separates 8th place from 15th place. That's about a day of daily surveys!

gpp2001
05-12-2010, 10:58 AM
Molly coming on strong - what did you buy!!?? Hotel rooms for DH again!!? (that doesn't sound right but you know what I mean!!)

momof3lovebugs
05-12-2010, 11:13 AM
I'm sinking. :( There must be lots of pending credits out there....On Sunday I was 22 now I am 28 and I have been really good at getting all the surveys or close to.... I have pending credits for Saturday though, so watch out! :rotfl:

kimntrent
05-12-2010, 12:58 PM
I was number 2 now I am 20. Don't feel alone. I thought I was on it until I saw the top scores.

lswheatly
05-12-2010, 01:15 PM
I was # 22 yesterday and today I am #11. There is so much time left in the month that I doubt I will hold....but I will try to hold on..:)

momof3lovebugs
05-12-2010, 01:18 PM
I was # 22 yesterday and today I am #11. There is so much time left in the month that I doubt I will hold....but I will try to hold on..:)
I saw that and just sent you a msg! :clap:
and what are people buying, cars?? :rotfl: Molly, how the heck do you have over 80.00 already? HOly moly! :eek:

fourfoxesinpa
05-12-2010, 03:30 PM
I saw that and just sent you a msg! :clap:
and what are people buying, cars?? :rotfl: Molly, how the heck do you have over 80.00 already? HOly moly! :eek:

They must be because we bought a flippin' riding mower at Sears.com and I'm only in the low 20s! Or else, Tiffany's been added as a merchant! :rotfl:

Blessing and Miracle
05-12-2010, 03:52 PM
We're all doing the electric slide. LOL.

SunshineGirl
05-26-2010, 11:42 AM
Wow! Only .70 separates the top 8 from the rest of the pack. It's still anyone's game at this point! And it looks like the minimum bonuses are going to be $8. Just a few surveys and printing some coupons.com coupons is going to end up being the difference between those who get bonuses and those who do not.

kimntrent
05-26-2010, 12:54 PM
But coupons won't credit now until after the first of the month if printed now. The 21st was the last day right? I am working so hard but can't get past that 14th place.

PSL1013
05-26-2010, 12:57 PM
But coupons won't credit now until after the first of the month if printed now. The 21st was the last day right? I am working so hard but can't get past that 14th place.

Pretty sure that is correct.

SunshineGirl
05-26-2010, 01:15 PM

True. I'll have to see if I can dig up a few more freebie offers.

29apr00
05-26-2010, 01:31 PM
Yes yes LOTS of freebies for the next few days!! i've got shopping credits comign thru but I don't think it'll be enought.

Blessing and Miracle
05-26-2010, 03:10 PM
That BB is stressing me. I've fallen from grace. :rotfl: I held on as long as I could. Fought as long as I could, but I knew the end of the month was gonna be hard. Two graduations, a SR Prom, a Birthday and a holiday!! Well, at least my spot can say : She fought a good fight. LOL.

But don't count me out just yet.;)

kimntrent
05-26-2010, 03:43 PM
I am trying. Woo Hoo! I don't know how long I can hold on. Not when the top one is so high. Good Job!

momof3lovebugs
05-26-2010, 04:04 PM
I know I'll get booted but it was nice to see me in the top 8 this am! :p

PSL1013
05-26-2010, 04:08 PM
I know I'll get booted but it was nice to see me in the top 8 this am! :p

Have faith, Ya never know? :D

momof3lovebugs
05-26-2010, 04:44 PM
Have faith, Ya never know? :Dalas...it's already happened.....shortlived but fun! :sunshine2:

PSL1013
05-26-2010, 04:49 PM
alas...it's already happened.....shortlived but fun! :sunshine2:

well, reclaim the position...get that 6 pack again! ;)

momof3lovebugs
05-26-2010, 04:54 PM
well, reclaim the position...get that 6 pack again! ;)

workin' on it!! but guess what??? I just realized I am only 48.00 away from SM+!!!!:eek: last month I was over 100, this month I just went over 100!!! Shut my mouth and call me cornpone! I think I can do it!!! :cooldance:

kimntrent
05-26-2010, 05:15 PM
That is only $48 to do in one month. I am sitting at 150 right now for two months so I am hoping I can get 100 more too.