PDA

View Full Version : Tricia or Cindy?

momof3lovebugs
05-03-2010, 09:31 PM
I got a double credit today for my daily survey yesterday and the only thing I can think of is that I accidentally took two. :blush: (actually, I am pretty sure that is what happened, b/c I thought I took an mv but realized I didn't) I got back from girl scout camp a little sleep deprived and very tired...not to mention I was having a glass of wine. :p So sorry and hope this doesn't reflect on you guys! And you can take away my credit if it helps! Sorry! :blush: heather

sunshinecindy
05-03-2010, 09:36 PM
I got a double credit today for my daily survey yesterday and the only thing I can think of is that I accidentally took two. :blush: (actually, I am pretty sure that is what happened, b/c I thought I took an mv but realized I didn't) I got back from girl scout camp a little sleep deprived and very tired...not to mention I was having a glass of wine. :p So sorry and hope this doesn't reflect on you guys! And you can take away my credit if it helps! Sorry! :blush: heather

Is it possible you didn't have one credit from a week or so ago? Sometimes there is a delay, if not, just don't do it again or I'll have to get rough with ya.:D

PSL1013
05-03-2010, 09:47 PM
Is it possible you didn't have one credit from a week or so ago? Sometimes there is a delay, if not, just don't do it again or I'll have to get rough with ya.:D

:rotfl:

momof3lovebugs
05-03-2010, 09:50 PM
I checked back thru thursday....I have been writing them down and I don't *think* one was missed. I do NOT want any unnecessary roughness so I promise to be more aware and try to do my drinking after my surveys!! :blush::D:rotfl: Thanks for letting me off with a warning!! :thanks: