PDA

View Full Version : New Untested Freebies

SunshineGirl
05-04-2010, 08:55 AM
I just loaded 4 new freebies this morning. These are truly of the "freebie" kind and will probably credit around 25% of the time (if I had to guess). But if you are brave and want to try them out, here they are. After about 25 people try each, I'll know better how they are crediting.

Free Walmart GC
Free iPhone 3G
NSP: Michelle Wie
Quiz Jungle: The Office

fourfoxesinpa
05-04-2010, 09:27 AM
I'll give it a try... Thanks!

SunshineGirl
05-04-2010, 09:33 AM
This one seems to be crediting best so far:

NSP: Michelle Wie

fourfoxesinpa
05-04-2010, 09:37 AM
Oooh, that's the one I just tried. I'll cross my fingers that it was for meeeee. :D

SunshineGirl
05-04-2010, 11:54 AM
Two more that are NOT automatic credits:

Samples & Coupons for Mommy and Me
Mother's Day Sweepstakes

Plus this one is not exactly a freebie but is new and small:

GoGetAutoInsurance.com (no paypal cashout)

The only one of all of them that I added today that I have NOT seen some credits come in on is the Quiz Jungle: Office. But only two people have put it into pending.

PSL1013
05-04-2010, 12:00 PM

Mother's Day Sweepstakes

The only one of all of them that I added today that I have NOT seen some credits come in on is the Quiz Jungle: Office. But only two people have put it into pending.

Must be one of the two, I put it into pending and did not get credit and I usually do for these?

saffymom
05-04-2010, 12:12 PM

Mother's Day Sweepstakes

I just did that one too, and no credit. Oh well. I did it while eating lunch, so it wasn't really a waste of time.:)

ETA: Of course, as soon as I posted, I go back and check again, and the credit was there! Yippee!!!

SunshineGirl
05-04-2010, 12:27 PM
Some of these are taking an hour or so to come in and some are manual credits. But it looks like across the board if you are a freebie taker, all of them are now worth trying. Which is unusual to have so many new ones crediting PLUS have the surveys crediting so well!

lswheatly
05-04-2010, 12:33 PM
I will try a couple and wait to see if they credit...Thanks

kristenrice
05-04-2010, 04:10 PM
#1958583 Paid Signup: Free Walmart GC 0.30 Credits 05/04/2010 Paid

I can't believe how easy this one was! All I did was enter my e-mail address. The next screen asked for my shipping info, etc so I just closed the window. I didn't feel like taking the time to wade through all the pages of offers and such. I just kind of gave up on it and thought I'd do it again later when I had more time. What a great surprise to see that it credited:sunshine2:.

lswheatly
05-04-2010, 04:24 PM
I have gotten credit for all of the ones that I completed. I am so happy:party:

OhMari
05-04-2010, 07:12 PM
Tried them, but no luck.
I'm back to doing 3 a day, but they just sit in pending.