PDA

View Full Version : Boca Java Fans

luvdisney00
10-23-2007, 11:57 AM
Can anyone tell me how you like the Boca Java club? I see that people rave about the coffee, and I love coffee, so I'm sure I'll like it, but I usually don't like those clubs that keep making you buy stuff. How frequently do you have to get a shipment and how much do you have to buy? I was also wondering if you get SR credits for the club shipments or the initial offer.
Thanks for the info, I lost my SM status because I had to back off a bit, but I'd really like to try to make it again. I'm going thru so many offers and terms, that I'm getting confused!

askomsky
10-23-2007, 12:18 PM
There is an offer riight now where you can get credit. Otherwise if you want to do shopping you can do it through the link.

If i remember correctly you can set your options to how frequently and how much you get. I made mine every 8 or 12 weeks or something like that.

I LOVE the coffee!!!!

docsmom
10-23-2007, 01:18 PM
Boca Java is not like most other "clubs." If you do the offer, I believe you must agree to get one more shipment, but that's it. As the previous poster said, you pick the # of weeks between shipments and can also choose tea, hot cocoa, & chai latte as well as coffee for your selections. I really love the cocoa and flavored coffees. :love:

I also received a $10 credit when my son joined. Members get discounts on other things, too.

As far as keeping offers straight....write everything down...date trial expires so you don't get charged for something you decide is not for you. It is soooo easy to get confused :confused: and you do not want to be charged for something you do not want. I put trial expire dates and phone numbers in my calendar so I will remember to call.

spring
10-23-2007, 01:20 PM
I set my options to every eight weeks the other day. I'm going to have to wait and see how this works out. However, the coffee is great! I'm glad I did this offer.:sunshine:

sunshinecindy
10-23-2007, 06:40 PM
If you are wanting to do the picture mug, do it tonight because I have to pull it after midnight.

luvdisney00
10-24-2007, 08:42 AM
Thanks all for the info. I did it this morning, I guess I got in under the wire, because it's getting pulled (thanks Cindy for letting me know). I can't wait to get my coffee!
Dorothy :sunshine2: