PDA

View Full Version : newbie, quick shopping question

annieollendorf
10-23-2007, 12:07 PM
Hi, I just want to make sure I understand shopping thru SR before ordering anything.
I need some things from Target, but they don't fall under the discount or coupon codes. I can still place the order for what I need and get credit, right?

Can you explain exactly how that works?

Thanks,
April

LuvMyBoys
10-23-2007, 12:10 PM
Hi, I just want to make sure I understand shopping thru SR before ordering anything.
I need some things from Target, but they don't fall under the discount or coupon codes. I can still place the order for what I need and get credit, right?

Can you explain exactly how that works?

Thanks,
April

Yes, you should get credit for whatever you order from target.com through the SR link.

Basically SR gets credit from Target from the sale because you clicked through their link and then you get the credit from SR.

Does that make sense? :)

jnorth1007
10-23-2007, 03:00 PM
Just go to the Target link on the SR page and click on it. Shop for your items. When you get your confirmation email from Target save it on your computer in case there are any issues. Wait for your credit. Credit usually takes between 7 and 14 days. Good Luck!

annieollendorf
10-23-2007, 04:38 PM
Thanks for the help, I did it! Step one of my christmas shopping!:cooldance:

April

m 'n c
10-23-2007, 05:45 PM
Thanks for the help, I did it! Step one of my christmas shopping!:cooldance:

April

woo hoo! Isn't it a great feeling to get that Christmas shopping knocked out early! If only my parents and younger brother would cooperate.