PDA

View Full Version : Lakeside Collection Questions

toystoryduo
05-05-2010, 04:07 PM
I placed an order from Lakeside on Sunday and have a couple of questions:

1. Are these manual credits?

2. If you have ordered from them recently, how long did it take to get your order? I haven't ordered from them in a few years and back then, it would take a couple of weeks to receive an order.

:thanks:

mdapiggy
05-05-2010, 04:37 PM
[QUOTE=toystoryduo;301507]I placed an order from Lakeside on Sunday and have a couple of questions:

Not sure if it is a manual credit I think it credits when it ships.

2. If you have ordered from them recently, how long did it take to get your order? I haven't ordered from them in a few years and back then, it would take a couple of weeks to receive.

I ordered about a month ago and it was about 2 to 2 1/2 weeks before I received my order. Hope that helps

toystoryduo
05-05-2010, 04:54 PM
I placed an order from Lakeside on Sunday and have a couple of questions:

Not sure if it is a manual credit I think it credits when it ships.

2. If you have ordered from them recently, how long did it take to get your order? I haven't ordered from them in a few years and back then, it would take a couple of weeks to receive.

I ordered about a month ago and it was about 2 to 2 1/2 weeks before I received my order. Hope that helps

Thank you for your answers!:sunshine: It's been quite awhile since I have ordered from them so I wasn't sure when to expect my order or my credit. Thanks again!:)