PDA

View Full Version : welcome

eaglesdare
10-23-2007, 02:30 PM
i just got our welcome family brochure in the mail today. this is so exciting, and is making me get excited about going in december.

i love getting mail from disney!

Hedy
10-23-2007, 02:45 PM
i just got our welcome family brochure in the mail today. this is so exciting, and is making me get excited about going in december.

i love getting mail from disney!

I've been waiting for ours!

bs4free
10-23-2007, 03:09 PM
welcome family brochure??????

linanglab
10-23-2007, 05:28 PM
welcome family brochure??????

Me too. What is that?

eaglesdare
10-23-2007, 06:13 PM
it comes in a nice folder with the castle on it.

the big pamphlet starts with

Welcome Jones Family
We're so happy you're coming back in December!
...Here's something special for your trip.

it is a 4 page letter and several other papers. one is a check list. one is resort guest benefits and i think there was a couple with maps, but my granddaughter took that.

i have never gotten one before, but it was a nice thing to get in the mail.

bs4free
10-23-2007, 06:32 PM
WOW thats neat... How do you get them...

eaglesdare
10-23-2007, 07:00 PM
how do you get them? i have no idea. we have reservations for december. it is a room only ressie. maybe room onlys get them? i really don't know. our last trip was a package, and i did not get one. so i guess i was just lucky or they like me. LOL

mjjmbnmm
10-23-2007, 07:19 PM
ours is a package and we got one about 3 weeks ago, for our trip in Dec. it's always exciting to get something from disney.

arob414
10-23-2007, 09:23 PM
I am getting heart palpitations reading about this and our trip is not for another 212 days!! I am excited for you, that is just the month after next. Have fun.

Magical JenK
10-23-2007, 09:35 PM
How fun! Did you book your room only or package yourself, or did you go through a TA? Mail from Disney IS the best!! Congrats & have a great trip...in December!!

eaglesdare
10-24-2007, 08:41 AM
i booked it myself directly thru disney, when the discount codes were announced.

i wasn't suppose to go back til april. so this code was wonderful, only $59 a nite, and my granddaughter is under 3, so it is my cheap trip. LOL

that is a great way to look at it also, the month after next! yippee.

i bought my gdd some new clothes, train tickets are bought, ressies made for the transportation to and from station to hotel, ticket bought for the mvmcp, adr's made for princess storybook lunch, 1900 park fare, and character breakfast at cape may cafe. i think that is it for now.