PDA

View Full Version : SM surveys when do they credit?

MdCaterer
05-06-2010, 03:43 PM
I was wondering about when the SM surveys credit? I finished one at 2:30 today and definitely got the GF congratulations you completed a survey page, but it did not credit on the top of the hour. Last month I did one and got the congratulations page and it never credited. I don't remember this being an issue for me in the past

momof3lovebugs
05-06-2010, 03:58 PM
What's an sm survey? :confused:

PSL1013
05-06-2010, 04:18 PM
I was wondering about when the SM surveys credit? I finished one at 2:30 today and definitely got the GF congratulations you completed a survey page, but it did not credit on the top of the hour. Last month I did one and got the congratulations page and it never credited. I don't remember this being an issue for me in the past

They should credit at the top of the hour, that's always when mine do. Did you remember to clear cookies before taking it?

PSL1013
05-06-2010, 04:19 PM

Super Member Survey...same as your2cents except if you are a SM you get .10 more. :D Another benefit of being a Super Member.

~Kathie
05-06-2010, 04:22 PM

I was able to get one last night and it credited on the hour for me.

SM Survey is the Super Member version of Your Two Cents. Super Members get 60¢ if they complete that survey through a sepcial link as one of the SM perks. Regular members get 50¢. Another good incentive to reach that $100 per quarter and achieve SM status.

PSL1013
05-06-2010, 04:50 PM
I was able to get one last night and it credited on the hour for me.

SM Survey is the Super Member version of Your Two Cents. Super Members get 60¢ if they complete that survey through a sepcial link as one of the SM perks. Regular members get 50¢. Another good incentive to reach that $100 per quarter and achieve SM status.

LOL, we posted almost at the same time, we think way too much alike, scary! :rotfl: