PDA

View Full Version : survey head

Chris
05-06-2010, 03:46 PM
Anyone else not getting credit from survey head today?
Finished a SH this morning just before 11:00 got both congrats and it has not credit yet.
This is the 2nd time I have completed a survey with them and have not gotten credit.
I am getting annoyed!:computer:

momof3lovebugs
05-06-2010, 03:58 PM
I did one at 7:35 (pst) and it credited at the top of the hour. Sorry yours didn't credit today. :(

Miwing
05-06-2010, 10:08 PM
I did one this afternoon that did not credit also. I think they are very strict on their time limit and if you get it done to fast then they won't credit you. Unfortunately, some of the survey lengths don't justify that amount of time. Also, I tried to get back into it tonight and it was pulling up a survey with a length of 65 minutes. :eek: No thank you!

jnorth1007
05-07-2010, 08:16 AM
it is strange indeed because I have never had one not credit. As long as I get the white congrats page I always get the credit. Since these are tracked by cookies the only thing that could be keeping a completed survey from crediting is a cookie issue. Check your system settings. Do a good cleaning of your computer for cookies and look for spyware etc. Other than that make sure you aren't using other open browsers when taking surveys. I had issues for a while because I was doing that and it was throwing off the cookies having more than one browser open at a time. I am able to do my DS, AMP, SH and MV all in succession without clearing cookies and I get credit for all of them. However, I can't be doing anything else at the same time. Only have IE open and only the survey tabs.

Arky
05-07-2010, 08:23 AM
Other than that make sure you aren't using other open browsers when taking surveys. I had issues for a while because I was doing that and it was throwing off the cookies having more than one browser open at a time. I am able to do my DS, AMP, SH and MV all in succession without clearing cookies and I get credit for all of them. However, I can't be doing anything else at the same time. Only have IE open and only the survey tabs.

Good advice! I've had crediting issues and that might be my problem. I also have a new computer, but I think I have changed my settings correctly. I have gotten credit for each survey, just not every time I take it.

OhMari
05-07-2010, 10:48 AM
I did one this afternoon that did not credit also. I think they are very strict on their time limit and if you get it done to fast then they won't credit you. Unfortunately, some of the survey lengths don't justify that amount of time. Also, I tried to get back into it tonight and it was pulling up a survey with a length of 65 minutes. :eek: No thank you!

I closed that survey twice, and I finally did it this morning at 5:00 a.m. If you can spare the time, do it. You get to watch a new tv show, then answer a few questions in the end. Very easy, but you have to watch the show. I folded laundry and cleaned the house, while watching, and I turned the volume way up, so I could hear what was going on.

marcymajor
05-08-2010, 04:44 AM
what seems to be the problem with sh today? i have completed 4 and not one of them have given me the congrats page. when i go to submit it i get a white page that says the server is busy and to refresh the page. i refresh the page and it takes me to another survey. on the last attempt i got a message that the entry was recorded and when i tried to do another one it said i did not qualify for the survey. just a wee bit frustrating at this hour of the day. sorry for my vent.

PSL1013
05-08-2010, 09:29 AM
what seems to be the problem with sh today? i have completed 4 and not one of them have given me the congrats page. when i go to submit it i get a white page that says the server is busy and to refresh the page. i refresh the page and it takes me to another survey. on the last attempt i got a message that the entry was recorded and when i tried to do another one it said i did not qualify for the survey. just a wee bit frustrating at this hour of the day. sorry for my vent.

Sorry that you are experiencing a problem, I took one this morning and it credited at the top of the hour with no problems, it just must be the survey that you just happened to get which we all have no control over.

spring
05-08-2010, 10:02 AM
Sorry that you are experiencing a problem, I took one this morning and it credited at the top of the hour with no problems, it just must be the survey that you just happened to get which we all have no control over.

I, too, have had no problem with getting a SH survey or having it credit. Marcy, perhaps instead of getting frustrated so early in the morning, it would be better to close out and try one later. I like earning SR credits from doing surveys, but I'm not going to let it ruin my day if I can't get one. When that happens to me, I just dust myself off and go onto something else. Good luck getting one later on.

marcymajor
05-08-2010, 11:02 AM
Pam & Pat-i totally understand what you are both saying. guess i'm a little spoiled when it comes to surveys. yesterday i got my ds, sm and sh finished in 2 hours and i was kind of hoping that i could do that again. i must have a low frustration level when it comes to surveys and i need to just relax and not get so stressed out about it. :thanks: for all your advice and kind words, they are totally appreciated and i will take your advice. will try again later and hopefully i can get one. if not, there is always tomorrow to try again.:sunshine:

spring
05-08-2010, 11:15 AM
Pam & Pat-i totally understand what you are both saying. guess i'm a little spoiled when it comes to surveys. yesterday i got my ds, sm and sh finished in 2 hours and i was kind of hoping that i could do that again. i must have a low frustration level when it comes to surveys and i need to just relax and not get so stressed out about it. :thanks: for all your advice and kind words, they are totally appreciated and i will take your advice. will try again later and hopefully i can get one. if not, there is always tomorrow to try again.:sunshine:

Good for you, Marcy. I feel bad when I see people getting frustrated over surveys. I work full time so I don't have the same amount of time to devote doing them, so I just move on if I'm having a bad survey day. However, I can see that if you keep at them all day long how it could get frustrating to have problems with one or two....too much time invested. Just try to shrug it off. You'll enjoy your time on SR so much more. Good luck!

marcymajor
05-08-2010, 12:11 PM
Pat-i got one - i finally got one. finished it at 12:04 and it has already credited. guess your advice really paid off and i totally appreciated it a lot. :thanks: for everything and have a great day.:sunshine:

spring
05-08-2010, 01:31 PM
Pat-i got one - i finally got one. finished it at 12:04 and it has already credited. guess your advice really paid off and i totally appreciated it a lot. :thanks: for everything and have a great day.:sunshine:

You are very welcome! I'm delighted for you. Stay positive and good things will come your way. :sunshine:

lanny76
05-08-2010, 05:26 PM
I have had no problems with SH crediting for me, got one today and it credited on the hour; also, I use FF to do that survey and have had no issues with other tabs open to non-survey sites. Also am able to do, say, a SH in Firefox and an amp in IE at same time, no problems! So not sure why that would be an issue for some, either.
The issue I have is that almost every single time I get a quintet (and that's not too often, either!), the next day the DS does NOT credit, even tho I got the congrats page! That's what mystifies me.:confused: